• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Impact 737R 308 bolt assembly. Brand new. $425 shipped.

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *KEEPING IT* Between stupid people asking stupid questions, fucktards wanting full MSRP trade value on their shit (and usually not even want I want) for my shit that’s deeply discounted, scammers scamming, and people getting payment info and not following through for a variety of reasons it’s basically become painful to sell anything anymore to the point that it just isn’t worth it. My sale items can collect dust for all I care, I don’t need the money or the hassle.

Brand new Impact 737R bolt assembly minus the knob. $450 $425 shipped FIRM. Zelle, Venmo (for well established members with positive feedback), or USPS MO/Certified check.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpeg
      IMG_0036.jpeg
      597.5 KB · Views: 108
    • IMG_0037.jpeg
      IMG_0037.jpeg
      262.1 KB · Views: 100
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Aescobar17
    Any idea how much use it’s had? Any blown primers or case head separations while using this bolt?

That’s hilarious my bad, the missing bolt knob threw me off

I am interested but the smart ass responses might be changing my opinion. No really I’m wanting an extra bolt as there are times I’m shooting my 6BR and my 22 Creedmoor on my 2 actions and swapping bolts is not awesome. How firm are you on price?

I am interested but the smart ass responses might be changing my opinion. No really I’m wanting an extra bolt as there are times I’m shooting my 6BR and my 22 Creedmoor on my 2 actions and swapping bolts is not awesome. How firm are you on price?
    I personally wouldn't sell to you out of spite for the dumb ass question

• Haha
    Reactions: CaptNkllm