• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Impact 737R, Altus Proof CF 223, Triggertech Special 2 stage, TBAC CB barreled action

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *NO LONGER FOR SALE* I’ve decided to keep it because I’m not going to give my shit away to low ballers.

I know I'm going to regret this but unfortunately at the time being other stuff takes priority. I'm considering selling my custom Impact 223 or parting it out. I will not part it out below full barreled action. USPS has just made it an incredible PITA to ship pistols and receivers even through FFL's now with a requirement of a signed affidavit so this MUST be able to be shipped as a "rifle" individual to FFL therefor I will not sell just the action or barrel.

Everything except for the barrel was purchased brand new by me this year. The barrel I bought second hand like new with less than 100 rounds on it from the original owner who had it turned at Altus and the markings and headspace time perfectly. I've put less than 200 rounds through the rifle on 3 range trips and it’s an absolute hammer. It's sub 1/2MOA with Norma and Federal 77gr SMK, Federal 77gr TMK, and sub 1/4MOA with 77gr Berger. Every component is in like new condition.

- Impact 737R with 223 bolt and Area 419 Knob.
    - 223 Wylde 1:8T 20" Proof CF machined by Altus and Cerakoted on the ends. 5/8-24 threads.
    - TBAC 30CB brake.
    - Triggertech Special 2 stage pro curved trigger.
    - MDT HNT26 Folding ARCA.
    - Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42 MIL-R in NF UL 1.125" rings.

- Impact action wrench. (not pictured).
    - Accurate 223 magazines. I'll include 1x 5rd or 10rd with the purchase of the complete rifle or rifle and scope package and have additional available to the buyer for $50 each.

I also have a brand new Impact 308 bolt assembly without bolt knob (threaded stud included) available with or without the rifle for $450.

To build just the rifle (barreled action, trigger, chassis, brake, 1x mag) it would cost you $5000 before any tax, shipping, or transfer fees. The optic, rings, and action wrench another $1900 on top of that.

My pricing is as follows:

$6200 shipped. Full turn key setup with everything listed above MINUS THE EXTRA BOLT OR ADDITIONAL MAGAZINES.
    $4700
    $4500 shipped FIRM. Complete rifle with action wrench MINUS OPTIC, RINGS, ADDITIONAL MAGS, OR EXTRA BOLT.

Part out pricing:

$1400 shipped FIRM. MDT HNT26 complete chassis. No magazines, how you would get if you ordered it direct from MDT. *SOLD*
    $3200 $3000 shipped FIRM. Complete barreled action with action wrench, trigger and brake.
    $450 $425 shipped FIRM. Impact 737R .308 complete bolt assembly new never used without bolt knob.
    $1500 shipped NF NXS 2.5-10x42 with rings.

For now I'm not parting out anything other than that. Any acc's or anything perspective buyers don't want with options above will be listed in a separate ad once the rifle has sold.

If you're local to Tampa I can do FTF (all state and federal laws apply) and knock $50-$150 of the prices to reflect shipping depending on what you're buying. Cash payment for FTF.

Payment method other than FTF is Zelle, Venmo (for well established members with positive feedback), USPS MO, certified/cashiers check, or personal check (won't ship until clear). NO PAYPAL.

NO TRADES.

Last edited:
    If you decide to sell just the 223 barrel message me

Free bump
    I am assuming the MDT HNT26 is a Remmy700, did it fit without modification? Didn’t know if it needed milling for trigger hanger clearance on the Impact.
    Box and all parts as shipped from MDT?

Free bump
    I am assuming the MDT HNT26 is a Remmy700, did it fit without modification? Didn’t know if it needed milling for trigger hanger clearance on the Impact.
    Box and all parts as shipped from MDT?

Correct, no modification for Impact. The box is up in VA so I can send that at a later time for actual shipping cost if someone wants to pay to get a box to take up space.

PM inbound. I’ll take the HMt26 folder with arca for $1400.