• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact 737r bolt parts

Jmkjr87

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2019
    I have a impact 737r and I want to get some spare parts to have on hand, I want a extractor claw, plunger and all the springs and pins. Now I can find a extra firing pin on there website but I cannot find the other parts. Does anybody know where to source the others. I emailed wade but I haven't heard back yet

Has nobody replaced any of these parts yet?

Email Khiana ([email protected]) and ask if Tate can price the parts for you.
    Thanks for the response. Has nobody replaced these parts? It makes me feel good having spare parts when I travel to matchs and for the life of me I can't find any info on exactly what they use on there bolts

I have a impact 737r and I want to get some spare parts to have on hand, I want a extractor claw, plunger and all the springs and pins. Now I can find a extra firing pin on there website but I cannot find the other parts. Does anybody know where to source the others. I emailed wade but I haven't heard back yet
    You can check the classifed section prolly it may be listed there

With enough googling I found ejector parts on impacts website. Now I couldn't find it through there website I kept looking through the results on Google. The ejector kit costs 12 bucks so I assume it's springs and pins because that's pretty cheap and there is no picture of the parts. So I'm going to wait for a response before ordering anything

I've been through this. Just order a spare bolt and a firing pin assembly from impact. If you are within a few hours drive, its worth it to go pick up and chat with Tate.

I've been through this. Just order a spare bolt and a firing pin assembly from impact. If you are within a few hours drive, its worth it to go pick up and chat with Tate.
    I live on the east coast and I'm not gonna spend 450 bucks for a spare bolt when I can spend 100 to have a firing pin and misc parts that go in my tool kit to matchs. And if that spare bolt goes down I still gotta get parts to fix it, do u just throw it in the trash?

I live on the east coast and I'm not gonna spend 450 bucks for a spare bolt when I can spend 100 to have a firing pin and misc parts that go in my tool kit to matchs. And if that spare bolt goes down I still gotta get parts to fix it, do u just throw it in the trash?

Looks like bolt and assemblies are in stock at impact. type in "firing pin" into their search on products page and it will show up. The assembly is listed at 85 and there will be shipping. I'd get on it.

The bolts they sell are complete bolts. Ready to go. I just ordered one.

I've damaged a bolt before when in the Army and just last year as well. Having one ready to go makes it a lot smoother rather than having to play games with replacing a downed ejector or pin when at a match or in the field. I can then drive on and then do the armorer job when I get home. Something to think about.

Reactions: RTH1800
    Looks like bolt and assemblies are in stock at impact. type in "firing pin" into their search on products page and it will show up. The assembly is listed at 85 and there will be shipping. I'd get on it.

The bolts they sell are complete bolts. Ready to go. I just ordered one.

I've damaged a bolt before when in the Army and just last year as well. Having one ready to go makes it a lot smoother rather than having to play games with replacing a downed ejector or pin when at a match or in the field. I can then drive on and then do the armorer job when I get home. Something to think about.
    I just heard back from them about the parts, there going to give me part numbers or show me a link to buy all the stuff. Yes the best way is to have a spare bolt but I'm on a budget and 500 bucks for a bolt will pay for 9 1 day match fees, in the future I will get a spare but right now I got kids to feed and my wife isn't working so for me, pounding some pins in and out at a match is a easy trade off if something goes down, I can atleast fix it and keep moving

For the firing pin assembly, I recommend getting at least the fix-it sticks tool.

Both my FP assembly and full bolt assembly I purchased did not have the penny slot to hold the FP back to unscrew the FP assembly.

For the firing pin assembly, I recommend getting at least the fix-it sticks tool.

Both my FP assembly and full bolt assembly I purchased did not have the penny slot to hold the FP back to unscrew the FP assembly.
    I ordered the sinclair firing pin disassembly tool, I believe that will work on the impact firing pin

Thanks for the response. Has nobody replaced these parts? It makes me feel good having spare parts when I travel to matchs and for the life of me I can't find any info on exactly what they use on there bolts
    I’ve replaced an extractor and spring. The ptg mini m-16 fit, but would not extract reliably. I bought replacements from impact and do not remember the cost. Cheaper than brownells when I bought the ptg one, I think.

Mine didn’t actually fail, a friend’s Terminus had a case head separation and I sacrificed my extractor and spring to get his gun running. The impact replacement functions flawlessly.

Reactions: Oldloser
    With enough googling I found ejector parts on impacts website. Now I couldn't find it through there website I kept looking through the results on Google. The ejector kit costs 12 bucks so I assume it's springs and pins because that's pretty cheap and there is no picture of the parts. So I'm going to wait for a response before ordering anything
    You get the extractor, extractor spring, and roll pin as a set. Might as well get an ejector/plunger and spring also.

You get the extractor, extractor spring, and roll pin as a set. Might as well get an ejector/plunger and spring also.
    So for 12 bucks you get the extractor, spring and roll pin?

Just to add the standard R700 firing pins won’t work. Too thick at the business end to fit through bolt. I’m told surgeon will work but have not confirmed.

Just to add the standard R700 firing pins won’t work. Too thick at the business end to fit through bolt. I’m told surgeon will work but have not confirmed.
    I believe the firing hole ID is .062 thou so yea a standard pin won't fit unless turned down. I would buy from impqct unless they are sold out then I would look elsewhere

Reactions: Oldloser
    So for 12 bucks you get the extractor, spring and roll pin?
    I don’t remember the price, but it wasn’t expensive. $12 seems low though. I want to say $24 plus shipping is more what I paid for the extractor kit. The ejector kit is probably cheaper.

I don’t remember the price, but it wasn’t expensive. $12 seems low though. I want to say $24 plus shipping is more what I paid for the extractor kit. The ejector kit is probably cheaper.
    Not bad, impact is going to send me a invoice for the parts I wanted and I'll post it here in case people want to know the costs and part numbers also

Not bad, impact is going to send me a invoice for the parts I wanted and I'll post it here in case people want to know the costs and part numbers also
    You also said something about firing pin size, I don’t have one disassembled but I’m almost certain the Impact firing pin is not a standard small firing pin size (.062). I think it is .068.

You also said something about firing pin size, I don’t have one disassembled but I’m almost certain the Impact firing pin is not a standard small firing pin size (.062). I think it is .068.
    Correct, I was close

Update

There is no part numbers or nothing but if u email impact and tell them what u need they will send a invoice for those items. I got both the ejector kit and extractor kit for 37 dollars, 9 bucks for shipping. I assume that's all the parts I wanted and not just a spring and pin

Update

I received my package from impact. So for 46 bucks you do get the whole extractor claw and spring, and roll pin. And you get the whole ejector plunger, spring and 2 extra roll pins. So if you need those parts email them and they will hook you up