• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Impact 737R Prefit Bartlein Carbon Fiber 6.5 CM Barrel

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
Same barrel as seen here: https://impactprecisionshooting.com...artlein-carbon-fiber-6-5-creed-24-m24-contour

Exactly 10 rounds through the barrel - 40.5 gr H4350 with Berger 144 in Alpha Brass (ragged holes).

Can't do any NRL Hunter Matches anytime soon so no need for it right now.

$850 shipped - PayPal FF, Venmo, Zelle

Edit: my original post said 100 rounds. I apologize, I meant 10. My 100 round count was for an MTU barrel I had on another 737 action. In any case, the barrel pretty darn new and a tack driver with the load above.

Last edited:
It’s a rem varmint contour ?
Yes. This is the barrel on my build...

ZBPqWOH.jpeg

OP indicates that he isn't interested in selling the barrel any longer despite being offered the requested asking price via PP FF. Communication has been sorely lacking. Recommend this add be removed so as not to waste peoples time and energy.

OP indicates that he isn't interested in selling the barrel any longer despite being offered the requested asking price via PP FF. Communication has been sorely lacking. Recommend this add be removed so as not to waste peoples time and energy.
Screenshot_20220721-091449.png

Rules state to please don't do what you did, and you did so anyway. I told you I'm already not interested in selling it, that is my choice - as well as my choice to relist it. Which, as a nice guy, I will contact you if I do. Additionally, I was out of the country, and I messaged you that, and had no cell connection - ie. I don't get text messages until pop my SIM card in. I got back to you upon immediately return, I even texted you between my 26+ hour flight home.

Good luck finding a barrel.

View attachment 7916567
Rules state to please don't do what you did, and you did so anyway. I told you I'm already not interested in selling it, that is my choice - as well as my choice to relist it. Which, as a nice guy, I will contact you if I do. Additionally, I was out of the country, and I messaged you that, and had no cell connection - ie. I don't get text messages until pop my SIM card in. I got back to you upon immediately return, I even texted you between my 26+ hour flight home.

Good luck finding a barrel.

If you're not interested in selling it, then just remove the add...simple. Don't lead people on. Illustrating your unwillingness to follow through on your own advertisement is not "thread crapping", it is fact. Communication wise; somehow you managed to stay active on the forum everyday you were "out of the country" yet I didn't get a single correspondence.

If you're not interested in selling it, then just remove the add...simple. Don't lead people on for a week. Illustrating your unwillingness to follow through on your own advertisement is not "thread crapping". It is fact. Somehow you managed to stay active on the forum everyday you were "out of the country" yet I didn't get a single correspondence.
So what exactly are you doing right now? Do you want my flight itinerary or something? Many people here know I'm MIL (ask Richard, who referred you - which I have a good relationship with) and, in fact, travel quite often out of the country because of my job. I'm under no obligation to respond to anyone online.