• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact 737R/Proof CF Sendero - ring height

ST1TCH

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2022
Spokane, WA
Hey all,

I’m trying to figure out proper ring height, and maybe an exact spuhr model recommendation for a build I’m working on for next season.

I have the Impact 737R (20 MOA base built in) with a Proof CF Sendero impact prefit barrel. I’ll be mounting a Razor Gen III 34mm on it. Anyone done something similar, or have recommendations on the proper ring height or Spuhr model?

Thanks!

Never been done before.

To be helpful: your scope has a 2.56” objective bell outside diameter and the Proof barrel is 1.2” at the receiver face.

Last edited:
Reactions: ST1TCH
What stock is it going on?
1.18(SP4001) or 1.35(SP4006) would be the 2 best choices depending if you have an adjustable cheek piece or not.

What stock is it going on?
1.18(SP4001) or 1.35(SP4006) would be the 2 best choices depending if you have an adjustable cheek piece or not.
Thanks Wyfox - appreciate the recommendation.
I have one of the new JAE 700 G4's that it'll be going on. Considering the new Area 419 match rings as well, but they're only launching with Medium height (28mm / 1.1"). Hoping that wouldn't be too close for comfort if I end up going that route, but they said they'll be machining more heights post-launch.

1.18 Spuhr(SP4001) would be my choice.
Rifle on right has 56mm in 4001 on an Impact, rifle on left is 1.36" with 56mm on Surgeon action.
20181121_121205.jpg