• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Impact 737R, Triggertech Special 2 Stage *Price drop*

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *Back up for sale* Going to try this one last time. I want a Joel Etchen shotgun so something has to go and I'd rather let this go than a pair of binos or something. NO TRADES.

*UPDATE 8/24/23* Barrel is sold. Action with 223 bolt, trigger, and 308 bolt are still available. Will make a new listing for action if an interested party doesn't buy it.

Looking to sell this complete barreled action I just put together a few months back. It's an Impact 737R 223BF action with an Area 419 bolt knob that has less than 200 rounds on the action, bolt, and trigger, and an Altus machined Proof 1:8T 20" 223 Wydle Prefit threaded 5/8-24 that has less than 300 rounds on it. Trigger is a Triggertech Special 2 stage pro curve.

I mounted it in a MDT HNT26 (already sold) and it shot lights out. It will put 10 rounds of Federal 77gr SMK, Berger 77gr OTM, or Norma 77gr SMK into 1/2" or less. I shot a few groups of my 77gr Berger Varget pet load and they were little knots (.1's and .2's). The barreled action is extremely light at right at 5lbs and is just as well at home as a hunting/varmint rifle as it is a target rifle.

I'm only selling because I've been chasing my tail for the last year plus on a one "do all" rifle for my uses and this was going to be my latest rendition with 223 and 6.5 Creedmoor barrels but as easy as it is to swap barrels on these I've come to the realization that two rifles is just the way to go for me so I've reduced myself to a poor and picked up a Tikka in 223 and will be picking up a second in 6.5 creed and calling it a day.

Buyer gets everything listed plus an Impact action wrench that was used once to torque this barrel on. If you bought the parts and had Altus spin the barrel up you're looking at over $3600 to replicate this. Selling for $2900 $2700 shipped FIRM. If you're in the Tampa area I'll do $2800 $2600 for a local sale.

*TBAC Brake not included*

The buyer also has the option to purchase a brand new Impact 308 bolt without knob (stud included for any standard knob) for $400.

Payment via USPS MO, certified/cashiers check, Zelle, or private Venmo. NO PAYPAL.

NO TRADES

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpeg
      IMG_0030.jpeg
      807.5 KB · Views: 262
    • IMG_0031.jpeg
      IMG_0031.jpeg
      864.7 KB · Views: 268
    Last edited:
    I'm keeping the brake so ad updated to reflect that. $200 price drop to $2700 to reflect the value of the brake plus and additional $100 off. Also added another trade option. The two trades currently listed are the only things I'm interested in at the moment. I've been getting a bunch of trade offers and I can assure you that if it's not exactly what is on my list then the only other trade I want is CASH.

Going to try this again. No longer interested in trades. I want a Joel Etchen 687 and will be purchasing new directly from the shop so I'm not interested in trading for any JEG's or 687's either. Cash only, firm price.