• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact 737R w/ MPA Comp in 6.5 CM

Kpchurch

Voluntold Youso
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2017
Atlanta, GA
So I just ordered an Impact 737R w/ MPA Comp in 6.5 Creedmoor. This is my first step into LR. I had a LaRue PredatOBR in 6.5 ordered over 6 months ago but just cancelled the order on Friday.

I already have the following in preparation; glass (ZCO 5-27x56) w/ Spuhr mount, TBAC tripod (ordered +5 months ago), 6.5 Ultra 9 (waiting on ATF), a sling and a few boxes each of 5 different rounds to test out. Once I get it sighted in, I want to take a 2-4 day precision class to start w/ good skills before the bad ones build up.

I want to try out PRS and/or NRL. What am I missing or should be thinking about? I can’t get into reloading yet due to space limitations.

Some type of ballistic solver, couple of sand socks, a bunch more ammo and a ton of range time.

Your setup sounds familiar. Mine is 6.5 creed, impact action, mpa, zco 5-27
DBF325FD-E374-4E1F-A905-28E5DDDCDD61.jpeg

I just got everything set up. This weekend will be my first range time with it. For now I’ll be using factory ammo, but have intentions to start reloading soon. Can’t wait to take it to some local matches

Reactions: Kpchurch