• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact ACE muzzle brake

RIGGS9985

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2012
    Nebraska
    Decided on an ACE brake instead of my usual area419 hellfire. The ACE brake is fantastic looking, and reduces recoil more than any other brake I have ever used. What other brake do you guys like the best? Video below of how tame my new 6GT build is with the ACE brake

I am sure that truck axle barrel has nothing to do with it!

JK, I run one too and really like it and agree it looks awesome. Compared to 419 and APA you get less concussion back at the shooter/to the side the way the baffles are designed.

Reactions: Changed
    I am sure that truck axle barrel has nothing to do with it!

JK, I run one too and really like it and agree it looks awesome. Compared to 419 and APA you get less concussion back at the shooter/to the side the way the baffles are designed.

Certainly not the first company to design the ports in such a manner to mitigate concussion at the shooter, but its definitely a design feature that should be mimicked and incorporated more often.

Concussion effects shooters much more then we often think.

Reactions: Changed
    Certainly not the first company to design the ports in such a manner to mitigate concussion at the shooter, but its definitely a design feature that should be mimicked and incorporated more often.

No kidding. After shooting a match squaded with all Cans.................

1643928240157.jpeg

Reactions: kthomas
    I ordered an Ace this morning to try on my .260. I tried a Sidewinder, which is money for spotting trace but the concussion is not fun.

One of the first to do was PVA, it definitely was easier for to spot shots without that concussive effect.