• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact action / Cadex defense chassis

DrewC

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2014
Washington
ive been trying to get an answer if an Impact action will drop into a Cadex chassis. I’m looking at the field comp / light comp chassis. I did call Cadex but never got an answer from them. I figured I’d finally just ask here

The catalog doesn't list Impact and says to contact Cadex to confirm compatibility. So this post is super duper helpful! I've got a couple chassis so I'm gonna speculate here. If it is a Rem 700 clone it will bolt in but the issues probably center around the recoil lug and if the action extends further forward beyond that. Impact may be more helpful as it is their action. Sorry to be of practically NO use....

The catalog doesn't list Impact and says to contact Cadex to confirm compatibility. So this post is super duper helpful! I've got a couple chassis so I'm gonna speculate here. If it is a Rem 700 clone it will bolt in but the issues probably center around the recoil lug and if the action extends further forward beyond that. Impact may be more helpful as it is their action. Sorry to be of practically NO use....

Other potential issues could be bolt release and the trigger hanger.

I don't have a Cadex chassis or an Impact action, so I'm no help. Good luck OP.

Reactions: Long Range 338
Uncertain why it wouldn't. Im currently shooting a Curtis Custom Vector action in a cadex comp lite chassis. Only minor issue i had was having to go to a high ring set instead of medium. Medium would work with Kahles scope but required a high for tangent scope. Hope this helps.

ive been trying to get an answer if an Impact action will drop into a Cadex chassis. I’m looking at the field comp / light comp chassis. I did call Cadex but never got an answer from them. I figured I’d finally just ask here
I’d call Cadex buuuut they told me an Ultimatum wouldn’t because of the trigger hanger. Same deal is 99% likely here too.

I found out from Cadex that an Impact action fits in the lite comp / and field comp chassis.