• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Impact Data Books Pocket Size books Available!!

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    Once again Impact Data Books offers another new and advance product in their already impressive line of data books. If not only being the most flexible in depth modular data book wasn’t enough we have went outside the box to now bring you the pocket size data book.

The new pocket size data book will allow the military, law enforcement and tactical shooter the ability to carry a complete data book in a much smaller, easier to use package. As we already know when in an operational status you want to be light on your feet and to do so you want to cut down as much weight as possible.

The new premade pocket size data book measure’s in at 6.5 inches x 4 inches. Our book will come with a tan or black polycarbonate 3-ring binder and will be offered in our popular 80 weight paper and in Rite N rain paper. This book will contain 80 total pages, and feature 20 pages worth of well thought out and organized tables, charts, and formulas that will allow you to accomplish your mission.

These premade pocket books will once again allow the shooter to add or replace pages to their data book in the near feature.

Pre order Info

We want to offer a special pre-order sale to the members of Snipers Hide. We are currently only doing 250 pocket books on this first run. Costs of the books are $34.00 for the 80 weight books and $42.00 for the Rite N Rain paper books.

So while we wait on the binders to get here, we are going to open up orders on the website so that you can pre-order your pocket books. Orders will be filled in the order they are received and the orders will end up going out the same day the binders show up.

Estimated delivery time is about 3 1/2 weeks from this post. We will keep everyone updated thru this post, thru the company face book account, and twitter.

Thank you in advance and we look forward to getting these great new books out to you.

Thank You
    Tony and Tom
    Impact Data Books

www.impactdatabooks.com

PrePocket1.jpg

PrePocket2.jpg

PrePocket3.jpg

Re: Impact Data Books Pocket Size books Available!!

Tony,
    Looking good!
    Will the binders be 3 ring or 6 ring like shown?
    Will modular pocket size be an option down the road?

Re: Impact Data Books Pocket Size books Available!

that's a good idea!

The binders will be 3 ring version!

Chiller the first run of pocket books are going to be premade then we will start phasing in all the refill or specialty pages.

smile.gif

Tony,

Just got my impact book and it's great. One question... I saw a mention above about RO pages. I didnt see these on the website. Did I miss these? What are the RO pages like?

Sean

Glad you like it Sean.

We did a custom book for RO to sell they selected pages that work for their training.

Lowlight had a great idea for a page and we added his ideas and thoughts to ours and we created a shooters diary page.

Its on our site in the Military/LEO Specific section

Here is the link
    http://www.impactdatabooks.com/Military_LE_Specific_s/48.htm

Another great idea from Tony and Tom!! Keep it up guys!!

Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad you like it Sean.

We did a custom book for RO to sell they selected pages that work for their training.

Lowlight had a great idea for a page and we added his ideas and thoughts to ours and we created a shooters diary page.

Its on our site in the Military/LEO Specific section

Here is the link
    http://www.impactdatabooks.com/Military_LE_Specific_s/48.htm </div></div>

Tony,
    The pages you are referring to are the shooter's diary pages? If so I had seen those and bought some. I was thinking there was a set of pages representing the target types at RO, similar to the ASC set. I did not see anything like that. I will just have to see what Lisa has in the case when I get there....I can always use another book.

Sean

Hey Sean this is the setup for the RO book.

Lisa has complete books there if you need one.

If you need pages we have them.

Good luck and happy shooting

10 pages of shooters diary 1 - MLS-SD1
    10 pages of shooters diary 2 - MLS-SD2
    15 pages of circles - S-CIR
    20 pages of larue targets - ML-LARUE
    5 pages of Silhouette - ML-ECHO
    5 pages of cicle movers - LM-CIR
    5 pages of Larue movers - LM-LARUE
    5 pages of rapid bolt drill 5 dots - D-RBD5D
    5 pages of the 21 dot drill page we shot at during the match - D-21DD

That is pretty close to the setup I just received...minus the 21 dot drill. Looks like Jacob and I are thinking alike.

Guess great minds do think alike.

Wish i could be there to. Taking the wife on a little planned vacation. I will hate to miss.

Kick some butt!!