• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Impact/Foundation PRC Oklahoma

gDP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2022
San Diego, CA
Does anyone have any information about this match? It is on https://www.precisionrifleseries.com/m/3927/impact-foundation-prc/ with the date August 26, 2023, and the registration date April 28, 2022. Obviously this is a mistake, but when I emailed Ken from PRS a few weeks ago he said to wait until the listed registration date. It has now been over a year since the listed registration date and I still haven't gotten any info from PRS or from Impact.

I'm not a huge fan of spamming match directors or PRS, but this match will require a flight and a hotel so I kind of need information soon. If you have any information about this match please let me know. Thanks.

It is a great match! I wouldn't worry about it selling out super fast since it isn't an AG cup match this year. Most matches open registration 2 or 3 months in advance. I usually see it pop up on the PRS Facebook page that registration is open. You'll likely have over a month to sign up once registration is open before it sells out.

Reactions: gDP
Agreed. Silent Night registration just opened up and the Impact/Foundation match is 3 weeks after it. I would guess registration will open up in the next few weeks.

Reactions: gDP