• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Impact Pre fits Dasher BR and .223

Patty

Team MDT | Team Leupold
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2017
Northern VA
1. Impact Pre Fit - Dasher Barrel by ICE Rifles - Straight contour MPA Blank - 7 twist - 24" 920 rounds- 3/4x24 thread - SOLD
(probably one of the best shooting dashers I've owned) chambered with Alpha legacy reamer.

2. Impact Pre Fit - .223 Wylde - Hawk Hill - M24 Hawk Hill Blank - 26" - 7 twist - 5/8x24 thread - Black Cerakote - 600 rounds $550

00C44498-2803-4B79-938F-EF9BAFF05D7E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DI Precision
made this post just about the barrels and created separate threads for other items, bump!

U getting away from the impact, dude?

Is the ICE dasher still available, also do you have a brake that you were using on the 3/4 pitch?

Is the ICE dasher still available, also do you have a brake that you were using on the 3/4 pitch?
Yes it is, I don’t have a brake for it I was shooting a maverick on it, I have a 3/4 sidewinder adapter for it

Last edited:
Will you include the 3/4 adapter, it looks like I can buy a area 419 brake that will work with it. Is it $300 Shipped?
Tyson

Will you include the 3/4 adapter, it looks like I can buy a area 419 brake that will work with it. Is it $300 Shipped?
Tyson

I can include the adapter for an extra 20$, so 320 shipped for the barrel with adapter.