• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact precision action

jaybigboy34

Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
What chassis will this action drop in besides the MPA and the foundation stocks? I am looking for other alternatives.

I had mine in a Magpul Pro 700 Chassis. Im very certain XLR would work too, if you tell them it's for an Impact. They can make almost anything fit if it doesn't already. MPA chassis fit as well.
BUT KRG chassis do not fit! The trigger hanger on the Impact is too big for any of the KRG chassis.

My XLR needed I slight bit of inletting for the front trigger hanger screw head to clear. That said so did my Mcmillan A5 with CDI DBM. Not much on either, but still a little

My XLR needed I slight bit of inletting for the front trigger hanger screw head to clear. That said so did my Mcmillan A5 with CDI DBM. Not much on either, but still a little
Is that with the newer hanger screws or older? They reduced the size of the screw for that reason somewhere along the line

Mine is in a whiskey 3. I had to file a small amount off the aluminum trigger hanger on the action and replace one screw with a low profile one I slightly modified, but it wasnt too bad at all. The whiskey 3 has a screw right where the trigger hanger is, but most chassis and stocks do not have this same issue and require very minimal in letting by the front trigger hanger screw. I did this in a manners prs2 and it was like 2 minutes with a small file to make it work. It's really not a big deal at all. It's very little if any on nearly all of them. PM me if you need any specifics .

When you buy an impact action, does it come with 2 trigger hangers?

My triggertech works on the 0 hanger, just wouldn't have minded a second. I just tried to stick my heavy palma impact action into a beragar hmr stock and its no bueno. The barrel channel is too small and I think the bolt release is interfering as well.