• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact Precision Rifle

Bulletsmith

Private
Minuteman
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Over there
    I have received my Impact rifle with a Foundation stock in 6BR. I am a former High Power shooter Mid-Range and long range prone mostly. This is the smoothest action with very little effort to cycle the bolt. I had some ammo left over from my Barnard 6Br rifle (30.5gr Varget) and I was extremely happy that I would have to do Zero load development as it shot a 10 shot group at 600yds about the size of a baseball.

The stock is just beautiful, From a distance it looks like a very expensive English Walnut stock, as when my wife saw it that's what she thought it was. When shooting the rifle the stock is from lack of a better word "Dead" no tuning fork type resonance but very similar to a good wood stock. The cheek piece needs a quick adjustment wheel as it just has an allen head bolt to loosen up. All in all I really like the rifle and being able to order a barrel without sending the action is a nice change. I have attached a crappy iPhone pic.

Attachments

• 6BR.jpg
      6BR.jpg
      66.4 KB · Views: 83
    With the Impact/Foundation builds a good resource to have is Andy Folk with The Firm.
    https://thefirmriflesinc.com
    His team has been shooting the Impact’s for awhile.
    Highly recommended for new barrels and anything related.
    FWIW.

It'll much easier for me to send people his way now that it looks like a real business.