• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale Impact/PROOF/Manners 6.5 Creed

RSKYBSNS

Psalm 144:1
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2023
Hickory
I have for sale a freshly built:
•Impact 737R LH w/ .308 bolt face and an included action wrench
Behind a
•Proof 26" stainless competition contour 5/8"x24 threaded barrel chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
Sitting in a
•Manners MCS T4A in "Midnight camo" with an AICS mag compatible PTG bottom metal
•Triggertech Diamond LH Curved for the trigger

No mags, no scope, no suppressor.

$2900 for the listed items
Prefer to sell complete unless a premium is paid to break it up.
•Cash FTF in NC as close as possible to Hickory. But willing to travel further for no haggle offer.
•FFL to FFL shipping - transfer and shipping fees on your dime via PayPal F&F

Reason for selling... she's HEAVY (17.5lbs) Too heavy for me to practically entertain some versions of competition I'd like to dabble in. This would make an awesome PRS rifle! If this was a 787 with a magnum bolt face, I wouldn't be selling it.
I have my eyes set on a Tikka to play with and throw some modifications to that will do everything this does but cheaper... and I can also buy a wedding ring for a special lady who deserves it.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 20231027_145458.jpg
    20231027_145458.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 274
Buyers beware, there is a scammer with an identical account as the original seller but with a “.” at the end of the profile name. Joined just yesterday shortly after I relied to the post above and PM’d me.

Looks like the scammers are pretty common now a days. Just an FYI for the others out there looking for an honest transaction.

At this point, commenting on an old post asking if it item is still available is just asking for trouble.

Shoot them a pm. No reason to comment over just sending them a message imo.