• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impenetrable school security now in place, a mountain Lion just walked into a classroom.

So… all of the campuses they my wife worked at while we were in California were very open. Classrooms opened onto courtyards. No halls. Open air lockers. Think open-air mall layout. This was in the SF Bay Area.
I live in Texas and I went to pick my son up 2 days after the shooting and they buzzed me in not asking who I was. I’m 6’2, shaved head 240 pounds, it’s not like they looked out the window and said to themselves he’s not a threat. And these shootings always seem to coincide with upcoming midterms or a general election. I’m just sick of these people going on and on when they don’t even care enough to lock the fucking door. Now we have Fauci on again about masks when no one cares, our embassy at the Holy See is flying the gay flag. I don’t think it ever really hit me how powerful the statement Nero fiddled as Rome burned was until now.

Democrats do not give a shit about kids. They are nothing more than pieces on a board with the end game being gun confiscation. The democrats are the ones that weakened school security, alienated the police and enabled the mentally ill.

Democrats do not give a shit about kids. They are nothing more than pieces on a board with the end game being gun confiscation. The democrats are the ones that weakened school security, alienated the police and enabled the mentally ill.
Too bad Hispanics, starting with Geraldo on down to the most illiterate leaf blower, are Democrats. Yeah, yeah, I know a few that were trump supporters too, but I stand by my comment. Most are Democrats and you aren't going to change their minds, that would require a complete overhaul.

Meanwhile, the Democrat shot callers will continue to use their children as cannon fodder in mass shootings to manipulate them into doing whats expected of them which is vote illegally and vote Democrat.

Last edited:
Enough already…It’s time to finally ban mountain lions NOW!

Who needs a military grade mountain lion anyway?

Enough already…It’s time to finally ban mountain lions NOW!

Who needs a military grade mountain lion anyway?
Who are you to say who does or does not need a mountain lion? FFS, it wasn’t even a fully-semi-auto assault mountain lion. Just a regular single shot mountain lion. The hunter variety. Not even military grade. Less than 9mm, small caliber mountain lion.

Who are you to say who does or does not need a mountain lion? FFS, it wasn’t even a fully-semi-auto assault mountain lion. Just a regular single shot mountain lion. The hunter variety. Not even military grade. Less than 9mm, small caliber mountain lion.

But was it in mils or moa?

But was it in mils or moa?
1654142960192.jpeg

Could be mil but for sure it’s glowing.

Democrats do not give a shit about kids. They are nothing more than pieces on a board with the end game being Communist dictatorship, genocide and total control of the masses. The democrats are the ones that weakened school security, alienated the police and enabled the mentally ill.
FIFY.

Gun control and a compliant, toothless, servile population is merely a step in that direction. They kill a million kids a year in planned parenthood. What’s 50-100 more post term abortions to them if it gets them their slaves back.

Sirhr

Reactions: JR_77 and Mwalex