• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impressive what NK can do with cardboard.

They cant feed their people including soldiers but have no problem wasting funds on rockets. Typical dicktaster.....I mean Dictator

Why are they standing at attention looming at it ?

655B688B-40AC-4E7D-8E2B-F20736E01D28.jpeg
8039AE79-3745-47E7-9063-933E7C9F1BFD.jpeg

I’m no .mil but I’d figure they should be looking outward if guarding it and be a little closer if inspecting or maintaining it

I bet their new weapon is every bit as good as the artillery shells they gave to Russia - 50% failure rate.

In order for it to be a ScramJet/RamJet it needs an air scoop or inlet to get oxygen to the engine.
Look at all the US/Rooskie/Chiwanese units, they all have air intakes.
The NK unit....not so much.
It's rocket propelled....if it even exists.

They cant feed their people including soldiers but have no problem wasting funds on rockets. Typical dicktaster.....I mean Dictator
Not much different from us in that regard. Military personnel so poorly paid that their families need food stamps. At least corporate execs and lobbyists make out well.