• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Improvised ar locker. Usgi life raft locker repurposed !wife got the coffee table!

tsavo303

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2010
McLean VA
Ok. Going thru Divorce. Lots of improvisation. My safes cant get into my temp quarters. Bought 2 surplus life raft lockers. $100 ea. Rhino lined them ( just the spray from Home Depot couple cans) bolted 5 ar magwell vise blocks($5 ea) to a free piece of lumber. 40”x22x18” so any optics plenty of clearance
Wife got the coffee table! Ha double duty. $150 total and will use for tools or ammo later once I’m reunited with safes. About 65 lbs before adding rifle block. Lockable. I did mod the hinges so don’t have to use 4 padlocks

9E4F00D8-2501-4C94-BAFC-6EE157750566.jpeg
B18A804A-EE30-4AA9-B4CC-248BDC0D9EAE.jpeg
5E3ED9AE-D6EB-470C-9DB0-E787F93DE910.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: buckshotbarlow
Great improv. You gonna bolt/anchor that to the floor? Line the bottom with lead? Surround with claymore's? Something other than 'conveniently packaged and ready to go....' ;)
You’d be pretty bad ass if u could grab and run . I’ll decide what else to put in it (I have .50 bmg ammo+ I’ll bike lock it to heavy furniture)

Reactions: Sean the Nailer