• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IMR 4064 Pricing

Wow, Powder Valley has a good price but alas, they don't have any or anything else for that matter. Man, this sucks, really hard.

Cheers,

George

Thanks for all the heads up! I scored an 8#er on Gene Sears site. They are good people to do bid-ness with. Long time trap shooters!

Cheers,

George

Thanks for all the heads up! I scored an 8#er on Gene Sears site. They are good people to do bid-ness with. Long time trap shooters!

Cheers,

George

Do they sell to everyday people? I see you must log in to view. Login also mentions, Dealer Account Login.

Yes Sir, they sell to Joe-six-pack. Gene Sears has been around the trap shooting community for many years. I think his kids run it now. Good people to do bid-ness with!

Cheers,

George

Oh dang Tristian, I see you are in New York, bummer...........I don't know if Okies will send anything to New York :rolleyes:. Just kidding mate! :D

Cheers,

George

Oh dang Tristian, I see you are in New York, bummer...........I don't know if Okies will send anything to New York :rolleyes:. Just kidding mate! :D

Cheers,

George

Yeah, tell me about it. Bummer is right! :(

I guess I will have to call them to create an account. I noticed on bottom of site it states 'create new account' but doesn't allow me.

Thanks for the new site. I'll give them a call Monday.

Man, I feel for you mate! Maybe that NY tag is gumming up the works. You just need to move out here in gun friendly country! I had the miss- fortune of living in DC for a few years in the 2000's, what a pant load that place is!

Cheers,

George

You're welcome, sir! Glad you snagged some before it's gone..... again.

Yes Sir. It is gone now. Perfect timing. I just broke out my CZ 750 .308 this past weekend after not shooting her for a good year. Forgot how good she felt and how well she shoots. I'll be loading up 1200 rounds to last me for a while.

Safe shooting...

A quick FYI for anyone on this thread who is not aware of a thread called "HIDE and SEEK." Hide and Seek is a post what you find available thread in event anyone here maybe looking for other items, not just powder, that comes available.

Yes Sir. It is gone now. Perfect timing. I just broke out my CZ 750 .308 this past weekend after not shooting her for a good year. Forgot how good she felt and how well she shoots. I'll be loading up 1200 rounds to last me for a while.

Safe shooting...

I Love me some CZ rifles,,would like to hear about the 750,,it looks awesome in ads but never saw one in person or heard from someone that owns one,,

I Love me some CZ rifles,,would like to hear about the 750,,it looks awesome in ads but never saw one in person or heard from someone that owns one,,

You sparked a thought in me. I am thinking to start a thread and name it "CZ 750 - Owner Thoughts and Experience" with pics et cetera. I just ran a search on SH and could not find anything on it.

I do not want to hijack this thread and get way off topic.

What do you think?

Quick thoughts:
* great factory rig for $1800
* won't be selling mine
* solid .4 to .6 MOA with FGMM 168's & 175's