• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IMR 4320

Re: IMR 4320

Go to 6mmBR and do a search. About a year ago they did an article on 4320, calling it the "forgotten powder". They also were highly enthused about how accurate the loads were, and one guy said he bought out the store supply. I ave used it in a .375-06 Imp. and a .35 Whelen...the burning rate is just right for the medium weight bullets.

Glad to see folks still like the IMR powders. IMR has always produced great results for me. I don't compete, but I did load some 168 SMKs with 4320 a cpl years ago. I'll see if I can find the info and get back to you. I do remember IMR4064 giving better results, but the 4320 meters so well. Definitely the best metering of the IMR powders. Ultimately went to Varget, but the sun does NOT rise and set with Varget

burn rate (and probably density) is considered to be identical to R15 - probably why it does not get much attention