• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD IMR Enduron 4166 (FTF northern IN)

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
With the recent news of IMR discontinuing the Enduron line, I wanted to throw this out there. I have an 8lb jug of 4166, and seeing as I haven’t developed a load for it in my .308, I figured I’d see if someone who already loads with it and wants another 8lbs of it before they run out would be interested. I’m asking $295 for the jug.

Located in northern Indiana until the 6th, so I could potentially meet someone from south Michigan down to Indianapolis if our schedules match. After the 6th I’ll be in west central IN. I’m down in Lafayette about every week. Thanks!

Attachments

• D861F177-4BF7-479A-9BA3-B4D373BB0272.jpeg
    D861F177-4BF7-479A-9BA3-B4D373BB0272.jpeg
    872 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I have interest, located in Northern Indiana. Is it a full jug, and unopened? I have time this week, not this weekend. Thanks

Correct, it’s still sealed, so a full jug. Shoot me a PM and we can try to figure out a meet. :)