• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In case you were wondering

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    zS9kh1b.png

It's real.

The irony here is immense.

If you don't believe what they want you to believe or do what they tell you to... that makes you a terrorist 🤔

I just want to be left alone. Start treating me like a criminal instead of the law abiding citizen I've been my whole life and I may just start acting like that which you'd like to believe I am 🤷🏼‍♂️

Your move Puddin'

well count me as a threat cause I love holidays , family, and my country and see the government as a clear threat to freedom and the country as a whole and while I don't think trump is going to get reinstated as president if he runs I will vote for him again , I do think the current government is a bunch of pro communist sock puppets of china . tar and feather is a practice that needs to be brought back for corrupt politicians .

I'm sure we've probably all thought about our individual breaking points. Our red line that is not to be crossed. For me it used to be that if they ever came to take my freedom, to imprison me or a family member when mine or their only crime was wrong-think. I would make my stand then. I didn't have any particular scenario in mind just a few months ago. Now, the threat of being rounded up into internment camps or forced into poverty for declining a vaccine is becoming a possibility that wasn't even a thought 6 months ago. Now, I'm reconsidering. I think if the day ever comes when I can't buy groceries/food without a vax passport, that will be it for me. I'm already considered a domestic terrorist based on the DHS guidance that is the subject of this thread. Hopefully, if it comes to it I'll be in good company.

I am not sure about the specific statistics because I have seen various attempts at quantification.... but I do believe that of the over 100 million gun owners in the country, slightly over 60% of them are over the age of 50... the internment position statement from the CDC, which I am sure is the guiding document for the Tennessee executive order clearly states the purpose is to "insulate the younger generations from the elderly"... obvious assumption is that there are more infections in the elderly... that is hard to prove if not impossible at this point...

with that, to me this is a vailed effort to use public health as the vehicle for putting the majority of gun owners in secured camps, secured by National Guard troops... I might be wrong, but in today's world no conspiracy is out of reach of being the truth...

I ain't going nowhere unless I want to go.
    Bet me, buckwheat

(Said in a sneering snarky Fudd voice)
    "When they show up in force with guns and armored carriers, you'll have to go with them. Live to fight another day."

Nope....itll just mean they'll have to do some inner soul searching. Itll get sporty right quick. Everyone won't make it home.

Gulag
    Archipelago

I
    (Said in a sneering snarky Fudd voice)
    "When they show up in force with guns and armored carriers, you'll have to go with them. Live to fight another day."

Nope....itll just mean they'll have to do some inner soul searching. Itll get sporty right quick. Everyone won't make it home.

Gulag
    Archipelago
    I have a friend, that says...

Today is a good enough day to die.

5:11 pants and plate carriers, does not a badass mother fucker make.

Sam
    Whittemore
    Are you fucking serious!? I always wanted a pair of those pants. Damn it!

Come to think of it I do need a new pair of pants. My beloved most worn in paiof car hearts died at the end of winter. Does anyone have a recommendation for a pair of durable pants with deep pockets. I don’t want any OJ Simpson pockets. I need to be able to stick my whole hand in there and several inches above the wrist. Definitely relaxed fit no spandex of any kind. Apparently 5.11 is not a viable option

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Old people understand history.
    Attempting to round up old gun owners to put them in camps will lead to devastating firefights. Even an old Fudd will be tough to get into a rail car when he knows it’s a one-way trip.

Ain't that the truth. It's not like we haven't seen what the government is trying to do now just a few decades ago. Some Americans are old enough to have witnessed it the first time.

For others, Goddamn people, read a book, watch a documentary on the History channel. There are no good guys like the U.S. in the 1940's left to come save our ass this time.

Come to think of it I do need a new pair of pants. My beloved most worn in paiof car hearts died at the end of winter. Does anyone have a recommendation for a pair of durable pants with deep pockets. I don’t want any OJ Simpson pockets. I need to be able to stick my whole hand in there and several inches above the wrist. Definitely relaxed fit no spandex of any kind. Apparently 5.11 is not a viable option
    Deep pockets:

I like duluth trading myself for those kind of pants. Lots of colors and options. Snag them when they do their 3 percent off sales and nothing else comes close for the price.

If you want tough, regular firehose ones are real nice. The flex version is a little stretchy, very comfortable.

The dry on the fly ones are sweet too, but less durable.

All have real pockets for contraband.

Reactions: GrantB
    I like duluth trading myself for those kind of pants. Lots of colors and options. Snag them when they do their 3 percent off sales and nothing else comes close for the price.

If you want tough, regular firehose ones are real nice. The flex version is a little stretchy, very comfortable.

The dry on the fly ones are sweet too, but less durable.

All have real pockets for contraband.
    We will need those extra pockets for contraband in the gulag after we are all rounded up as Domestic Terrorists for refusing the jab.

They've been emboldened. They feel they got away with stealing an election, now they think they are invincible.

We just went from semi-heavily-veiled preparation for “boog” to actual recommendations for what pants to wear when they take us to internment camps….
    fuck
    Herein lies the problem! "I was going to meet you for the boog, but I had to run to Verizon as the new Samsung 25 just got released! After that, I had to stop at Duluth to get some deep pocket jeans for my new phone. Will next week work? Shit, I think I have an appointment for my colonoscopy. How about the week after? Shit, wait a minute, I think Martha scheduled the grandkids over that day. Let me get back with you. Does anybody have any good recommendations for a plate carrier for the upcoming boog? "

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r

Yes. Carhart website sells them every day. Anything you want.
    Personally I prefer the cargo shorts and a pith helmet.