• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In my possession AO rifle

dmtsc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2006
Virginia
I would say all my stuff is in, Woody sent me a few new pics. Now I just need to put my can on it, work up some loads and do some whitetail hunting.

6.5X47
18" barrel with Surefire brake for suppressor
Manners stock
Nightforce F1
Surefire 762K or 762 mini
Stiller action
AI magazine

I got my rifle today from the big brown truck and it really looks good, the grey had me worried but in person its much more subdued and this thing is going to be slamming. Put my Surefire 762 Mini on it and will give a range report soon. Sorry about the crappy I phone pics.

Area I'm going to hunt

Last edited:
You will not be disappointed with your rifle. I got my Tactical Match Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. Best rifle I own (by far). Their customer service is top notch.

You will not be disappointed with your rifle. I got my Tactical Match Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. Best rifle I own (by far). Their customer service is top notch.

I stayed in Washington PA last night, should have invited myself to shoot it :)

Looks awesome. I have something similar in the works from them. Awesome guys to deal with!

Brux Accurate Ordnance varmint contour, same one they use on their tactical match rifle.

Parts Bin Teaser Photos

Very nice rifle. Please follow up with a range report, and your hunting successes. Man oh man that is making me drool for mine. Just waiting on the barrel (Brux with interrupted flutes).

Attachments

• Drool2 - Copy.jpg
    Drool2 - Copy.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 8
  • AO 223 Teaser - Copy.jpg
    AO 223 Teaser - Copy.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 7