• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision In need of a Large EFR type mount

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
Do any of you know where I can get a Large barreled EFR mount for my .510 Whisper? It has a truck axle of a barrel, and while its great for keeping rounds on target, I can’t seem to find anyway to mount a PVS27 or Thermal up on it. I’m running it in a McMillan A5. Maybe someone makes custom mounts? If you have any leads, please pass them along.
Thanks,
ST42

23AA089B-365A-48E1-B7DD-072E561B1A5B.jpeg

Reactions: Bravo6niner

Contact Andy with RCR. I believe he has something in the works that would address this.

This is what you seek.

• Love
Reactions: BurtG
@Mach1pilot, LRI’s product is awesome, but unfortunately its a no/go for my build. It wont accommodate the barrel diameter. I know this for sure as they did my build.
@SkyScrapin, I will investigate that. There is a surprisingly quite a bit of recoil from the whisper. I am wondering how it would handle it all.

@Mach1pilot, LRI’s product is awesome, but unfortunately its a no/go for my build. It wont accommodate the barrel diameter. I know this for sure as they did my build.
@SkyScrapin, I will investigate that. There is a surprisingly quite a bit of recoil from the whisper. I am wondering how it would handle it all.
LRI might be able to bore one out to fit your barrel diameter. There is plenty of meat in the mount.. Mine went on a 338 Lapua so i get it..