• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In need of a short term rental/guest cabin near Billings MT.

Da Jimmer

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2020
Hey all, I hope this is an ok place to ask. We have some doc appointments for our daughter in Billings and are trying to find a furnished suite/guest cabin etc to stay in. We arrive Jan 6th, I know it is short notice, checking here was a last minute idea. Just need sleeping arrangements for 2 adults, 2 little kids. Not sure how many days we need yet, follow up appointments will dictate. But I am sure 5 will definitely be needed. Would rather give some ammo cash to someone than 40 different sub fees on airbnb or a hotel chain. You can text me at four-zero-three, 350, seven-two-four-nine. Thanks in advance.

Cant help with the cabin but bless your daughter, may she heal and have a wonderful life. Tell her 'Maggot' sends his prayers.

Edit: Have you called the Dr's office or hospital. They sometimes can help with accommodations for patients.

Thanks so much guys, it is really appreciated!

We didn't ask them about it, will do. Did not know that was something they sometimes helped with.

I can't speak to charities like RMD as I have no experience, but I will suggest AirBNB if that doesn't work out. I've used them for personal and business travel both in the US and around the globe. Very affordable and far nicer than a standard hotel.

Reactions: FatBoy
Shane's suggestion about Ronald McDonald House is a really good one. They are a great charitable organization. God bless your family and hope this works out fine.
KInd of odd, isnt it. They are leaders in an industry which sells crap food that hugely contributes to obesity in kids and every one who eats it, then donate millions .:rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestions all, we ended up staying at the Super Stay, price was right, rooms where good, staff where awesome. Felt we should leave the RM house for those in more severe circumstances. Just wanted to also say I always love coming to Montana, folks here are just always so warm and welcoming. Really appreciate it!

Thanks for the suggestions all, we ended up staying at the Super Stay, price was right, rooms where good, staff where awesome. Felt we should leave the RM house for those in more severe circumstances. Just wanted to also say I always love coming to Montana, folks here are just always so warm and welcoming. Really appreciate it!

Wow, and I assume everyone in Billings is a dick.

I'm about 100 miles away, if it was closer than a 2 hour drive I'd have let you crash in the camper.

if it's just you
shopping

if that don't work out for you maybe this
glamping-cover.jpg

easy to pitch in almost any back yard easy to clean up before anyone wakes up you like you were never there and the rent is dirt cheap .