• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors In pant carry holster

Re: In pant carry holster

flower pattern oven mitt....IKEA, kitchen accessories isle....great for shorts in hot weather.....

I've been using a Bladetech IWB for over 5 years without any problems.

You have to find out for yourself. I can tell you what works for me, as can others, so you'll end up with a popularity survey. The ones that get the most votes would be a good place to start. Wilson Featherweight for a 1911.

Try the DeSantis Scorpion. I have used many different holsters and the Scorpion if the only IWB I can wear with no discomfort for a long period of time. I own one for my G17, Sig 226 and 1911. All are comfortable for extended carry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">flower pattern oven mitt....IKEA, kitchen accessories isle....great for shorts in hot weather..... </div></div>

grin.gif

i use a crossbreed for my 1911 and love it!!!!!!!!!! you should check them out!!!!!!!!!!

FWIW....look at the Andrews Leather holsters...I have several and love them all.

B.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bianchi 3S, angle adjustable, comfortable and has a thumb break which is mandatory.

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

Is the thumb break a Virginia requirement?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bianchi 3S, angle adjustable, comfortable and has a thumb break which is mandatory.

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

Is the thumb break a Virginia requirement? </div></div>

No, a thumb break is a Doc requirement after having to run once, almost loosing my pistol in the process. Having a cocked and locked 1911 bouncing around inside your jacket is not a fun thing. Had it been summer time the the pistol would have been on the deck.

Cheers,

Doc

+1 for the Bladetech IWB. You should also check out the Sidearmor IWB if you are looking for Kydex.

I've got crossbreed's for all my guns and there is a maker in Florida I like alot for leather. That guy is Dave at http://littlebearholsters.com/ I have a holster for my 1911 from them and am planning a belt or 3 and holsters for my other guns. Right now I only have this one
jakes_03060865191158_std.jpg

I picked up a D.M. Bullard for my 19, and I am liking it a lot so far. More comfortable than the C-TAC I had for my XD9.

Glock19.jpg

Both very nice...

You guys keeping them sealed to avoid sweat stains and funkification?

They are so pretty it would be a shame not to.

Leather laquer seems to work well for me.

Man my eyesight must be getting bad. I thought it said "inside the PANTY" holster.

Haven't been real happy with the Milt Sparks shirt tuck in clip thingies.