• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors in pants holster for glock 26

Re: in pants holster for glock 26

I like the Bruce Nelson Summer Special. Several makers offer their version. Check Milt Sparks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comp-Tac Minotaur</div></div>

+1 for the CompTac. I have several and they are quite comfortable, reasonably priced, available for any major pistol, and delivery time is about a week and a half.

(They have military and LEO discount as well if you qualify)

http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog.php?cPath=28

Front right pants pocket worked when I had a G26

My favorite holster is the Galco Stow N Go. I wear this one daily and love it. You can take it on and off very easily, and it is very secure on your belt when drawing.
I also have the Blade-tech NANO, and I like it a lot. But it is not as concealable since the snaps stick out. The Comp-tac C-TAC and M-TAC are very good as well.

I got a comp-tac monotaur holster for the G26 I will sell you at half price. I sold the 26 and never used it. Also have a C-tac for G19,23,32 if anybody is interested.

I a Comp-Tac C-Tac for my Sub-compact XD and it's a nice holster. The people over at XDTalk are big fans of the Crossbreed Supertuck but I've never used one personally.

Regards,
Nate

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comp-Tac Minotaur</div></div>

+1 for the CompTac. I have several and they are quite comfortable, reasonably priced, available for any major pistol, and delivery time is about a week and a half.

http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog.php?cPath=28</div></div>
I just bought one of these full price and saw your post (mil discount)
mad.gif

I like the idea of a hybrid leather backed/kydex holster. My Galco IWB is a pita to reholster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: acespeedy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C-Tac its worth the money. Plus great customer service. </div></div>

I agree w/their customer service. I had an IWB outright fail early day 4 into a week-long training at ThunderRanch (I'm guessing it went through a couple hundred draws); and next gun show I brought it to them & they replaced it, no questions. That was 2004; I believe their quality has improved even more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comp-Tac Minotaur</div></div>

http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog.php?cPath=28</div></div>
I just bought one of these full price and saw your post (mil discount)
mad.gif

I like the idea of a hybrid leather backed/kydex holster. My Galco IWB is a pita to reholster.</div></div>

I did the same thing pretty much DK. Bought a couple holsters from them and a couple days later then sent me an e-mail mentioning mil/LE discount. Thought "damn" but made sure I got the discount on my next order.

Anyone have any pics of carrying with the CompTac? I have had this recommendation also, but cannot find anything that sows detail when carried.

Thanks!