• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In search of 1.375x24 (1 3/8x24 tpi) front end cap in 7.62 (.30 cal) (SOLVED!!!!)

NinjasHide

December 15th 1791 = 2A
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2022
Mojave Dessert California
The title says it all.
I can't seem to find any steel caps in 1.375x24. I only find these crappy aluminum caps in .30 cal.
I'm not putting aluminum on any part of my suppressor.
I tried silencerco bravo front cap which is a super nice cap but it don't fit.
not trying to bash them but doesn't "Bravo" translate 1.375x24 tpi?
Silencerco bravo front cap is 1.422x24 tpi.

My suppressor begins with ASR Bravo mount (1.375x24) and attaches to ASR flash hider (1/2x28).
It's 10 inches long with 1 concentric baffle and 7 Rusty DHC baffles for 5.56 but requires a .30 cal bore exit.
I've contacted many companies and waiting on responses which could take weeks or longer.

Any help appreciated!

In any case... I'm looking for a front end cap in 1.375x24 (like the hub mount size). My suppressor is designed this way. No way around it.
Anyone's knowledge is appreciated!

What about having ECCO machine out of Colorado custom make one of their hub mounts but just request an unthreaded 30 caliber opening in it?

They are great to work with and turn around time isn’t bad.

Reactions: lou400a
ECCO Machine? I'll give em a look.
I'm reaching my end with Google searches.
A little background on my build.
I custom built my suppressor after the TBAC Ultra 9, only it's got Rusty's DHC clips. Baffle 1 isnt clipped but has 6 ports. Baffles 2 through 7 have 4 ports and finally baffle 8 has 6 ports again.
I'm hoping to achieve a decibel reading average of 135-ish. It would be nice to achieve 132 like the best known cans with 9 baffle designs.
Its confusing. I'm reading people have these 1.375x24 end caps all over form1 builds (sadly all the rich good info threads are closed) but I can't find any online except these stupid "solvent trap flash hider .30 cal end caps" (a joke?) made of garbage aluminum which is like installing a aluminum bolt on a .50 bmg. Something's BOUND to happen.

D Cell tube? That's what your size sounds like.

What kind of baffles? DHC only worked well on certain types. Cones were not one.

I would be looking for SS or Ti for that end cap. There are vendors out there, as well as guys who cam custom make something of the sort.

Check your regs though. Brace rule may have met trouble; but the frame/receiver rule has stood. Distal end caps should still be ok, but I'm not a lawyer. ECCO will not steer you wrong; and if you're sending it there, you ought to have him recore it. Just my .02.

Nothing about the Ultra 9 says DHC. NOTHING. In fact, I'm pretty sure TBAC doesn't even clip the first baffle.

I must be on someone's ignore. Got email updates for this thread, but no post since mine?

D Cell tube? That's what your size sounds like.

What kind of baffles? DHC only worked well on certain types. Cones were not one.

I would be looking for SS or Ti for that end cap. There are vendors out there, as well as guys who cam custom make something of the sort.

Check your regs though. Brace rule may have met trouble; but the frame/receiver rule has stood. Distal end caps should still be ok, but I'm not a lawyer. ECCO will not steer you wrong; and if you're sending it there, you ought to have him recore it. Just my .02.

Nothing about the Ultra 9 says DHC. NOTHING. In fact, I'm pretty sure TBAC doesn't even clip the first baffle.
I stated its designed like the Ultra 9 (9 baffles, etc,) ONLY mine has DHC clips. Never said the TBAC ultra 9 had DHC (look in thread). I also said I DID NOT cut my blast baffle. Holy smokes did you read my post? I said the exact opposite. However I do appreciate the input.
No it's not D Cell. That's a smaller TPI.
1.375x24 is often called Bravo or sometimes Omega, or more often the "HUB" thread pitch. In searching these terms I find stuff that claims to be Bravo (hub) pitch when it's really proprietary 1.420x24 or 1.422x24 tpi. Very frustrating.
I'm currently talking with ECCO Machine. Those guys are creative. seems they make everything cross platform and adaptions.
------Meanwhile-----
I just found out that JK Armorment has their JK 155 End Caps in Titanium in 3 different types in the 1.375x24 tpi thread pitch and for .30 cal.
Hell yeah! I'm going to pick up the flash reducer.

I must be on someone's ignore. Got email updates for this thread, but no post since mine?
I can see your post here. something must be goofed up.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I consider this thread closed. ECCO Machine and JK Armorments 155 end caps are sufficient. ECCO will make anything and JK makes titanium front end caps in .30 cal in the 1.375x24 thread pitch.