• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater In Search of Happyness

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
I just saw this movie this past weekend- kind of behind the times but I wanted to see it..

Phenomenally POWERFUL movie. If you hate your job - wat ch this movie - you may just find new love for the job you have.

Highly recommend it, very motivating movie.

Re: In Search of Happyness

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just saw this movie this past weekend- kind of behind the times but I wanted to see it..

Phenomenally POWERFUL movie. If you hate your job - wat ch this movie - you may just find new love for the job you have.

Highly recommend it, very motivating movie.

</div></div>
Maybe I missed it - but I haven't heard of <span style="font-style: italic">"In Search of Happyness"</span>. Do you mean <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">"The Pursuit of Happyness"</span></span> starring Will Smith? Good movie and inspirational for trying times.