• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IN SEARCH OF MY MAGAZINE

BANG...ping

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

I did the New England PRS match recently. The first thing I want to say is that the MD did a fantastic job with the match. The stages were challenging and everything flowed nicely. Great job.
The day before the match was practice day. There were about 20 guys close together on mats confirming zero. I shot a string and removed my mag and left it on the mat and stepped off the line to get something from my truck. I come back and my mag is gone. I did not think much about it and thought I just inadvertently threw it in my bag and the mag was mixed up with my other stuff. I just grabbed another mag and finished up as we were moving to a different location to shoot at longer distances.
My mag is an American Rifle Company 10 round with an unused shiny new LRI aluminum follower. Also, it had red tape around the base with my name written on it in black ink.
The parking lot we zeroed from had no grass, mud, or holes for my mag to fall into. Perfectly flat sand / dirt.
I am a bit concerned here. I was hoping to go home, empty my pack, and find my mag wedged between all the stuff in my bag or slid into one of the interior pockets, but no luck. So I am reaching out to the SH community and hoping someone picked it up by accident and discovered it at a later date. Please return it if so.

Thanks,
Bang

Well, I hope whoever picked it up, did so inadvertently. I hope someone wasn’t that blatant about steeling a 70+ dollar mag from a fellow shooter. However, it sounds like your mag would really stand out, and not be mistaken as someone else’s.
Good luck on finding it BANG-ping.
I hate a frikkin thief.