• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In solidarity with people of color, I have decided not to get vaccinated until everyone without ID has been issued one, and has been vaccinated.

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    I just don't think it is fair to use my privilege to save myself and my family from a gruesome covid death while literally millions of my black and brown brothers have no valid ID and cannot get vaccinated.

I refuse to participate in the systemic racism and denial of free vaccinations because people of color aren't smart of rich enough to get a valid picture ID.

That is all. Let me know when every person of color has a valid ID and has been vaccinated. I will show up promptly to get my shots.

I just don't think it is fair to use my privilege to save myself and my family from a gruesome covid death while literally millions of my black and brown brothers have no valid ID and cannot get vaccinated.

I refuse to participate in the systemic racism and denial of free vaccinations because people of color aren't smart of rich enough to get a valid picture ID.

That is all. Let me know when every person of color has a valid ID and has been vaccinated. I will show up promptly to get my shots.
    Annd Fauci says, with your white privilege comes an unescapeable duty to obey instructions from the true master class.

Present administration has turned me into a racist in just 4 months which I never was before. I fear how bad I'll be after 4 years. The current administration is the A-List of the worst this Nation has produced so far in history and they will drive us straight into a race war which I assume is their goal. They say time heals all wounds but 250 years have passed and I get the sense THEY still want blood no matter what the left gives them. Currently they must be close to making them exempt from our laws and our systemic racist justice system.

Is this Pseudo-reverse Cultural Appropriation? I know you are trying, but you are white so guilty of something just not sure what it be yet....and shit.

I got a call from my Docs office last week about getting the vaccine. I told them I was going to take one for the team and become less white, less privileged, and donate my shot to people less fortunate than myself. She said..."So, that's a no, I take it"? "Yep"! Mac

TiArjGmV.png

It's ok, man, I identify as vaccinated. You can identify as vaccinated, too.

I still am not getting it because im a man and i make my own way in life. I dont need any b.s. double talk reasoning to say fuck no, i look em in the eye and say fuck no.