• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In today's episode of "Winning the Darwin Award"...

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    Two YouTube'ers decide it would be a fantastic idea to get butcher knives, go to a trampoline park where there are all kinds of children and parents... you know... a place where some sick and twisted fuck could go to pull a mass killer event of children.... and film a "fake robbery".

So, they go to a trampoline park, draw butcher knives while filming as they approach a group... someone in the group sees two subjects with butcher knives approaching, draws pistol, smoke-checks one of the knife carrying subjects.

Oh, and did I mention this was in the city of Old Hickory, Tennessee?? Not some anti-gun liberal "paradise"? This was in an actual free America paradise where people carry guns to defend themselves and others.

Idiots. Fucked around, found out.

Oh, and no arrest or charges against the person you used a firearm in self defense.

Two YouTube'ers decide it would be a fantastic idea to get butcher knives, go to a trampoline park where there are all kinds of children and parents... you know... a place where some sick and twisted fuck could go to pull a mass killer event of children.... and film a "fake robbery".

So, they go to a trampoline park, draw butcher knives while filming as they approach a group... someone in the group sees two subjects with butcher knives approaching, draws pistol, smoke-checks one of the knife carrying subjects.

Oh, and did I mention this was in the city of Old Hickory, Tennessee?? Not some anti-gun liberal "paradise"? This was in an actual free America paradise where people carry guns to defend themselves and others.

Idiots. Fucked around, found out.

Oh, and no arrest or charges against the person you used a firearm in self defense.
    A reader's comment on the article was spot on: "So shouldn't youtube be sued and held accountable? I mean youtube clearly encouraged this individual to do this. Isn't that "incitement"? Just following democrat logic."

:coffee:

Not the sharpest blades in the drawer.
    what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

It was the knives fault. Those dangerous things should be banned

A reader's comment on the article was spot on: "So shouldn't youtube be sued and held accountable? I mean youtube clearly encouraged this individual to do this. Isn't that "incitement"? Just following democrat logic."

BTW. This already has thread

How many people have lost jobs, been arrested, died or otherwise just ruined their lives because they crave that "five minutes of fame". Freakin fuctard GD idiots, here's your sign.
    what the hell.jpg

wanna be famous?

Clout... It is the most dangerous drug out there right now...

Not just these mofos fucked around and found out but earlier last week some ugly ass plastic surgery bitch thought it would be awesome to mock a dying leukemia patient on TikTok for clout... She fucked around and found out too. Got kicked out of her home and disowned. Not one cent to her name anymore. Better start selling that stank ass poon of yours if ya' wanna eat, fucking stupid broad...