• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In What Universe....?

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Does the alleged punishment meet the crime? With the threat of:
    "Now, she faces up to 10 years in prison with a fine of up to US$250,000 for breach of national security, as well as up to three years and up to a $250,000 fine for kidnapping."

Since she's accused of:

pleading 'guilty' for kidnapping her daughter, fleeing the country, and actually intending to sell these (and other) secrets TO the russians.....

In What Universe is this NOT grounds for immediate summary execution right there on sight? Let alone, dragging 'her' over to the nearest ditch. Don't waste the effort of dragging her, just 'get it done' right then-and-there.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    There are some countries that don't fuck around. UAE for example, if memory serves, police basically carry sticks and have an X in the vehicle. If somebody gets caught stealing and a certain number of people witness it... They get their fuking hand cut off right then.

If you look at those sticks, they look a lot like switches we got her ass beat with as kids. I know from personal experience debt even a little twelve-year-old will beat the fuk out of you with one of those sticks... LOL

Reactions: 10ring'r
    I feel an opportunity was missed here.
    "Somebody" from the "Russian Embassy" should have contacted her and arranged to have her hand over all the information in exchange for a "flight" to Mother Russia and then you know after the plane took off from Mexico.... well old Soviet aircraft can be in poor maintenance and the back door just happened to come loose over the ocean and it was a terrible tragedy....

It’s racist to punish her!! She is a protected class! All criminals should go free! Your obviously all deplorable racist to suggest other wise!! Woke the fuck up!

Maybe it should be done to all criminals? Put fear back in the justice system.
    Seems to have worked with Rome. Lining the roads with the crucified tends to have a very sobering effect on the populace.

And then of course public hangings, public beheadings, gibbeting for piracy, public drawn-and-quartering, spiking the heads of traitors on bridges, the stocks, the pillory, the stake...

Didn't work universally but it did have an effect on things.

• Love
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Thing is the husband could be a pedo and the "classified documents" related to Hitlery's illegal nuke deals...

I believe the last spies "known to be executed" in the USA were the Rosenbergs. There were other spies on the Manhattan Project as well. But, to my knowledge these are the last 2 who were known to be executed. I hope I'm wrong about that.

I believe the last spies "known to be executed" in the USA were the Rosenbergs. There were other spies on the Manhattan Project as well. But, to my knowledge these are the last 2 who were known to be executed. I hope I'm wrong about that.

Later on it was proven pretty much that they were the patsies that the actual spies setup to take the fall....

If you view it as an American Patriot sure the punishment of treason rushes into your head and it should. On the other hand why should Dianne Feinstein get a pass for passing information to the Chinese through her personal staff of Chinese Spies for the pass 30 years. If we only knew what happens daily within Washington with the politicians and foreign governments to enrich themselves personally you would have to build gallows to handle 535 sub humans that have sold this Nation out hundreds of times over.

There are some countries that don't fuck around. UAE for example, if memory serves, police basically carry sticks and have an X in the vehicle. If somebody gets caught stealing and a certain number of people witness it... They get their fuking hand cut off right then.

If you look at those sticks, they look a lot like switches we got her ass beat with as kids. I know from personal experience debt even a little twelve-year-old will beat the fuk out of you with one of those sticks... LOL
    We don't want anything remotely Emirati law enforcement within the USA. They're so far from freedom, they don't even know how to spell the word.

I'm willing to bet plenty of spies have been executed since then... It's just not public knowledge. It used to be common knowledge that if you are a terrorist threat to the United States you got a bullet as a souvenir.

We don't want anything remotely Emirati law enforcement within the USA. They're so far from freedom, they don't even know how to spell the word.

I would absolutely welcome it to a certain degree. Our punishments here have zero deterrent for the common Criminal. Imagine walking around with tens of thousands of dollars in your pocket and not feel the need to carry a weapon.

If you view it as an American Patriot sure the punishment of treason rushes into your head and it should. On the other hand why should Dianne Feinstein get a pass for passing information to the Chinese through her personal staff of Chinese Spies for the pass 30 years. If we only knew what happens daily within Washington with the politicians and foreign governments to enrich themselves personally you would have to build gallows to handle 535 sub humans that have sold this Nation out hundreds of times over.

You don't need gallows for them at all. You simply set them on fire.

• Haha
    Reactions: candyx
    Due process, sure. I get that.

Confessed spies, whom were caught doing it AND they confess to doing more/other things...... cap'm right there. Just my opinion.

Please explain how your okay with our revolving door justice system.
    Best time to be a criminal especially in NYC , get caught and within 30 mins your release with a warning " Don't kill anyone else Today, understand "

10 or 12 years is a long time, especially when you're 40 or 50 yo. In 5 yrs, who's more of a threat, her or a rapist or murderer? At least she didn't participate in a coup....

Prison and a fine? I'm surprised their not making her a Democratic Senator or Congress member.

Reactions: jungle45