• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In YYZ with a Question

mdmp5

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2009
    How in god’s name does this broad get through security with this ninja outfit? I had to take my fucking hat off 3 times at checkpoints. What does her passport pic look like?
    image.jpg

I too had to remove my hat near each and every time. Even when going through Customs and whatnot. I guess there's a standard mugshot on file, that looks like this:
    [----------]
    [________]

There you have it. (I tried)

YOU MUST .. fall in-line and respect the cultural differences of your neighbors and not force your backwards views above there's .

And yet I'll be good and god-damned before I remove a turban for a secondary screening. X-ray, wanding, and "puffer" should be more than enough, even with a ball-cap on.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    And yet I'll be good and god-damned before I remove a turban for a secondary screening. X-ray, wanding, and "puffer" should be more than enough, even with a ball-cap on.
    There's a big fucking difference between a Sikh turban and that. And you damned well know it what it is.

Thats funny. Last time I flew somewhere they asked me to take my hat off. I said no, just to see what would happen, they ended up calling over a supervisor and the two had a quick meeting the they apologized for asking me to remove my hat.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    What's funny is in the ME, they go through very thorough screening. It's just outside of men's eyes. They don't give two shits what you're wearing, you're getting groped.

Pictures are archaic anyhow, it's all about biometrics nowadays. More than a few countries have my prints because I flew into them.

Reactions: MarinePMI
    when I was working in a Max prison, we would have this one couple come up from NYC to see there Son. Mom was dressed the same as in the picture. WE told her she had to remove the headgear for an ID. She refused.. Started to bitch and go " racial" on us. Sarge had her ass out the door in 30 seconds....

What's funny is in the ME, they go through very thorough screening. It's just outside of men's eyes. They don't give two shits what you're wearing, you're getting groped.

Pictures are archaic anyhow, it's all about biometrics nowadays. More than a few countries have my prints because I flew into them.

Hi,

Depending on which ME country :) ...they have complete retina scan of both eyes, complete facial biometric scan and earlobe biometric scan.
    Most people that fly into the UAE or Saudi think that Customs is just taking a picture of them when they tell you to look at that red light under what appears to be an enclosed camera but in reality there are 3 different scanning systems behind that enclosed tinted glass.

Edited To Add:
    In regards to what her passport picture look like......like this (For Saudi Arabia).
    ARABIA_SAUDITA_-_0609_-_Passaportoper_le_donne.jpg

Sincerely,
    Theis

Last edited:
    Thats funny. Last time I flew somewhere they asked me to take my hat off. I said no, just to see what would happen, they ended up calling over a supervisor and the two had a quick meeting the they apologized for asking me to remove my hat.

Than they entered your name in a data base for no other reason than to take an XRay picture of your junk next flight and ensure your wazoo is wanded.

We have lost so much since 2001.

Common sense being only a small part of that loss.

Reactions: supercorndogs
    Than they entered your name in a data base for no other reason than to take an XRay picture of your junk next flight and ensure your wazoo is wanded.

We have lost so much since 2001.

Common sense being only a small part of that loss.
    And that is why I barely fly anymore.