• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Inappropriate replies to posts not in the Bear Pit.

cas6969

Keeps Mr. Dead in his pocket
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2021
Texas Tower #3
Did you ever wanna say something, but didn't because it was in a technical sub forum?

2024-05-14 13_12_53-New posts _ Sniper's Hide Forum — Mozilla Firefox.png

8q1clw.jpg

Nothing holds us back. We’ve taken legit posts in sub forums and jacked them up so bad they got moved to the pit….which only made it worse 😁👍

Sometimes it must be assumed the OP just put it into the wrong section. Like when you buy 5 Bergaras in a row that according to the op are all trash

Nothing holds us back. We’ve taken legit posts in sub forums and jacked them up so bad they got moved to the pit….which only made it worse 😁👍
Eh, the argument can be made that any thread that eventually gets moved to the pit was never a serious thread in the first place

Reactions: XP1K and hafejd30
Inappropriate response to a technical thread? I see it all the time.

Then, again, this SH. We have a wide freedom of speech here. Me likeee, even if it means I get roasted from time to time.

If you want to dance, you have to pay the piper.

Sometimes it must be assumed the OP just put it into the wrong section. Like when you buy 5 Bergaras in a row that according to the op are all trash
They're not ?

Huh.

I think I remember a similar one where this guy bought multiple scopes of the same make and model then complained how shitty they all were then got offended when people called him out for being a dumb ass buying so many without at least trying one out first.

Reactions: hafejd30
"technical sub forum" Is this where the op gets 4 posts with technical advice, then 250 opinions?

Reactions: lash
Its telling when they show up in a section they never start threads in or add subject matter too, just to flap their lips. The interesting part comes when you get multiple PM's asking WTF is up with the guy.