• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Incident at Camp LeJeune

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Buddy’s son is down there and his folks were freaking out because of an “Active Shooter” incident being reported last night.

Here is what CNN is saying:

In other words… nothing and Marines are close hold. Looks like might be just a one-on-one… but base was apparently under active shooter status?

So… Palestinian terrorists? Standard midweek too much drinking? Lovers spat? Overreaction by base commander? Is SOP now to declare active shooter every time a crime is committed or a truck backfires?

Anyone know what is going on? Inquiring minds want to know. The less they say, the more it looks like someone is covering something.

Sirhr

Sadly all future acts of terrorism, which are surely coming, will be used as weapons against us to remove even more of a our freedoms and strip us of our rights. I'd dare say they're even looking forward to it.

Reactions: diverdon and mtrmn
I think he's just pointing it out to the slow learners.
Destabilization helps our overlords. Makes people more apt to allow control. At minimum they take advantage of the chaos. At maximum the chaos is at least partially planned ahead of time. My observation is the latter is true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tater Salad