• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes INCOMING!!! Bushnell tactical FFP mildot spotters

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

FINALLY!!!! Just got word that 49 out of my 50 spotters ordered are ENROUTE. Holy cow, at 17x14x6 each box, what size truck??
grin.gif

So, next week should be pretty crazy...

Scott

Re: INCOMING!!! Bushnell tactical FFP mildot spotters

Scott,

Any chance you will be selling this independently (without the purchase of a rifle scope)?

M

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hazardus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott,

Any chance you will be selling this independently (without the purchase of a rifle scope)?

M </div></div>

The package deal was squashed awhile ago. Most all of them will be sold by themselves.

Just ordered 50 boxes from Uline! Got the package specs.

Now, with the patience of an oyster, we wait LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hiders,

FINALLY!!!! Just got word that 49 out of my 50 spotters ordered are ENROUTE. Holy cow, at 17x14x6 each box, what size truck??
grin.gif

So, next week should be pretty crazy...

Scott

</div></div>

Hi Scott,

I need one, how much shipped?

Cheers/Chip

I just paid 400 for mine... Delivered. I believe they are coming with a soft case and an outer case and a tripod with the kit.

Edit: Granted this 400 may be an introductory price and it probably will go up from here.

OK, Hiders, everyone on the list has been contacted.

Pretty much everyone who wants one will get theirs this go-around! Can't wait to see these spotters.

Scott

Thank you sir. I can't wait to see them either!!!

Here's hoping that ours come with all the cases and tripods that that set did... If when someone get theirs (or when I get mine) post a report of whats "in the box".

Thanks much gentlemen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bh-ltr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's hoping that ours come with all the cases and tripods that that set did... If when someone get theirs (or when I get mine) post a report of whats "in the box".

Thanks much gentlemen. </div></div>

Oh please, my man! The box weighs 10 pounds, do you think it's just the scope? You get the full Monty. No worries.

All prepaid spotters shipping Thursday!!

Scott

I didn't know it weighs 10 pounds... Maybe Bushnell is disposing of their used kitty litter in their shipments...

Very excited... Thanks much Scott!

Scott,
Any update?
I figured everyone who ordered and prepaid would have one in their hands by now.
For the last two days I've been by the door waiting for Fed ex or the big brown truck to show up!
I'm dying here!

Mine just came yesterday (along with my new soft case / mat from Grand River Tactical). A nice day!

My spotter just came in today and I must say...I am very impressed with the quality and clearness of these optics. Really makes my previous spotter look like hell. Order yours today from Scott I don't think you will be sorry.

Mike

Thanks Scott: Got mine this afternoon. Looks pretty good, quite a bit smaller than the 20-60x version (no reticle) and is quite a bit easier to handle. I like it!

Didnt you yourself look through one at RO Hugh? I believe I watched you look through it...

I got mine on Monday and I'm quite pleased with it. Makes the scope I've been borrowing from my father in law look like its full of milk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this on your webpage ? I've been looking all over for it. Just want to order the correct one </div></div>

No not yet, we were selling to Hiders first. We have a few left over and may put them on the site this weekend.

Scott

got mine today. It's nice for the money, now Krylon time !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got mine today. It's nice for the money, now Krylon time ! </div></div>

Post pictures if you would when you are done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got mine today. It's nice for the money, now Krylon time ! </div></div>

hey SR, will you paint the scope itself or the cordura case aswell?
pics would be great
wink.gif

I'm expecting mine any day now... can't wait to get the paint out

right here: done the day after I got it....whatever they say, black is far from being "tactical" :))

since I took the pictures, I repainted a little more around the numbering to cover more black.

2lrynp.jpg

btw I took the scope to the beach today to do some "testing"
wink.gif
nice scenery around here on those hot summer days...lol

right on
laugh.gif
good work dude, looks slick

what kind of beach was it??? did you get any pics? haha

we need an ARD for it now. Dunno if it already exists though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we need an ARD for it now. Dunno if it already exists though. </div></div>

I found this but I'm not sure of its compatability...
<a href="http://www.opticsplanet.net/leupold-mark-4-tenebraex-ard-anti-reflection-devices.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">62955: Leupold Mark 4 ARD Anti-Reflection Device - 60mm
</a>

or this one much cheaper
Leupy 60mm ARD

It looks like a pop in model not threaded like the one on my 50mm LR/T rifle scope.
Not sure?????
confused.gif

They're VERY fine also, reduces light transmission dramatically.... Not the best.

Got mine from Scott today. Fast shipping. One question for you guys that have them, does the lens look a little speckled ? Kinda like a matt type of look with some tiny tiny dots in it ? Not sure if this is normal or not.

you mean on the lens or when you looking through it ?

Isn't not a protective film on the lens is it? Mine should be showing up today also per UPS. We normally get the drop off around 2:30 so I'll give mine a look and post back.

Graphite or some kind of dust on the internal lens, call Scott.

yeah, mine is perfect and it didn't come with a film on it either.

Yeah, mine just showed up a few minutes ago and it's perfect with no film as I mentioned above. Give Scott a call and let us know what you find out.

Can't wait to get to the range Saturday and give it a try out to 500 yards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got mine from Scott today. Fast shipping. One question for you guys that have them, does the lens look a little speckled ? Kinda like a matt type of look with some tiny tiny dots in it ? Not sure if this is normal or not. </div></div>

Say no more. That's the third one we've had like this, little black specks inside the lens, like somebody sneezed black talcum powder. I inspected a handful of these and haven't seen it, not sure if this is present when shipping or after. The boxes these arrived in were pretty pathetic. We've also had two with what is claimed to be WATER inside them, I'm waiting on the returns to see this.

So, that makes 5 defective spotters or 12%. Bushnell told one customer they would repair the spotter with a 6-8 week turnaround. Um, no. We sent a replacement and we will take the returns and handle the credit ourselves.

FYI, we are getting low on spotters.

Scott

Liberty optics is stand up from their customer support, that is without question. Hopefully Bushnell will get this resolved, seems like a great little spotter for the price minus the dust or what ever is inside it lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liberty optics is stand up from their customer support, that is without question. Hopefully Bushnell will get this resolved, seems like a great little spotter for the price minus the dust or what ever is inside it lol

</div></div>

While I'm pretty sure Scott will do every thing he can to take care of his customers I don't have much faith in Bushnell.

I sent them one of the Millet DMS-1's that has the infamous "Fungus" and just got it back today. Not only didn't they fix it, it actually looks worse. The Invoice just says "Repaired" on it and has a bill for $10 to cover shipping and handling.

<span style="color: #FF0000">EDIT!</span>

I spoke with Bushnell today and they are sending me a UPS shipping label, it looks like they are just gonna replace it with a new one.

So I take back what I said about their CS, it looks like they are reasonable folk.

Ok Hiders,

Out of 49 we delivered, we sold 42, the other 7 are defective. Five with little specks on the reticle and two with water in them.

The ones with water in them, I've never seen anything like it. Water everywhere, like it was submerged for a waterproof test...and failed...and shipped anyway!

With 1 out of every 7 coming back I'm not sure we will order any more.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok Hiders,

Out of 49 we delivered, we sold 42, the other 7 are defective. Five with little specks on the reticle and two with water in them.

The ones with water in them, I've never seen anything like it. Water everywhere, like it was submerged for a waterproof test...and failed...and shipped anyway!

With 1 out of every 7 coming back I'm not sure we will order any more.

Scott
</div></div>

Wow! If brand new scopes have water and dust particles in them, can't imagine what they'll be like after some actual field use. Never been a Bushnell fan and this just adds fuel to the fire.