• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Independence Day

mom x 3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2007
SW Virginia
An old video from a couple of years ago when Carmen was 2 y/o. It is my favorite of all her "performances". I shared it then, but I felt it was an appropriate occasion to share again. Thank you to all the men and women who have served and are serving and all the sacrifices given for me and mine.

Happy Independence Day to you all!

Mary

Re: Fourth of July!

Please call it "Independence Day", it's not just a day on the calendar.

Happy Independence Day!

Re: Fourth of July!

cute kid, and a beautiful job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please call it "Independence Day", it's not just a day on the calendar.

Happy Independence Day!</div></div>

in America, every day should be regarded as independence day, along with the words and meaning of the pledge. unfortunately i'm not sure if kids today know what or who we are independant from. hell i don't even know if they know what document has the july 4th date on it other than the sales section of the local paper.

maybe, <span style="color: #FF0000">HAPPY</span> <span style="color: #FFFFFF">BIRTHDAY</span> <span style="color: #3366FF">AMERICA</span>! will cover all (most) bases.