• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Indiana proposing anti-gun bills also...

must be a combination of chemicals in the water and subliminal messages in the leftist controlled media
politicians in the entire fucking country have lost their minds

Reactions: Aries256
Every state better gang up and be prepared for these gun grabbers, don’t need to wait until they start proposing. Better stay a step ahead of them! They like to do midnight laws while no ones awake!

I live just West of Indianapolis and this has no chance but the age to buy a gun may become an issue since they raised the tobacco age to 21. This will take another year or so to get to the boiling point across the country in my opinion. Maybe it will settle down after Trump gets re-elected.

WTF? Steal your guns, raise the age to buy cigs, then drop the voting age. WE ARE FUCKED!

They're going absolutely nowhere, just like the gun control bills that are introduced EVERY legislative session by Indianapolis-area Democrats.

Reactions: 308pirate
If I can't smoke or shoot before 21, then i shouldn't have to pay taxes until 21, right? Same for voting, if I'm not responsible enough to own a gun or decide whether i smoke or not, then i shouldn't be able to cast a vote until age 21.

You shouldn't be able to enlist in any branch of service and put your life on the line for their freedom and the love of this GREAT country either...They just don't get it.