• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Indiana takes child out of home permanently for parents using wrong pronouns

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
The fastest way to have an introduction with multiple projectiles, traveling around 2700 feet per second, is in the attempt of taking my children away from me.

Last edited:
I'd disown the little shit and let the state raise his worthless ass, they can take responsibility for his actions from that day forward.
tenor.gif

I'm sure the parents are devastated, angry, sad, etc., etc... BUT- in the long run this may be the best outcome because it's possible that kid will be a lifelong Left wing fool- and who wants that kind of "cancer" around them.

I skimmed the article, did not catch the age of this "child". If it is there I missed it.

If it also has in there where there are people going to the house, I seem to have missed that as well.

This "child" could have walked out of the house on (IT'S) own. It is clearly in school, I have a feeling a public school.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out kiddo.

I have a feeling no one took him, this kid went all on his own. The folks likely got a phone call and got told your "son" is not coming home.

1708526550251.png

Sounds like the kid talked to the shrink, shrink reported the family for not using his pronouns and that was the last time mom and dad saw said child.

I skimmed the article, did not catch the age of this "child". If it is there I missed it.

If it also has in there where there are people going to the house, I seem to have missed that as well.

This "child" could have walked out of the house on (IT'S) own. It is clearly in school, I have a feeling a public school.

The only mention I saw was half way down the article they said this, “….removing the teen from their custody and placing him in a….”

The kids brain was probably turned to jello by school counselors AND the "psychiatric" community.

Long story short; After my Dad died, my Mother got re-married to a wonderful guy. He had two daughters. Both were pretty and a bit self absorbed. The older one had eating/weight problems and ultimately sought out psychiatric help. What was the conclusion ? That her father (by then, my Stepdad), had sexually abused her when she was little). There was no way in hell that he ever did anything like that, he was a good and decent man. I don't know to what extent it affected him, he didn't talk about it and I never asked him about it, I knew it wasn't true.

So yeah, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out kiddo". Oh, and additionally, "Don't come back".

Reactions: BurtG
Did you notice this started in 2021.

One think you need to remember about the .gov, nothing happens quickly.

to avoid the aforementioned kidnappers from locking you up for neglect, maybe you should visit on kiddos birthday.
Nope, at some point you just have to wash your hands and move on, I know it sounds heartless but if more people did this the kids will either stop this nonsense and come home and live by your rules or they choose to remove themselves from your life, tough love they used to call it , and if later after they realize their mistake and seek forgiveness then that's the time for reconnecting with them .too many people compromise thier principles and give in and the result is the mess this country is in today.

The more shit like this I hear the more I realize Americans don't have a red line. Government can literally do whatever sick thing it wants to us and we will still cower in fear and do nothing. I pray if my day ever comes I have the strength to set a example
We have a red line, but unfortunately it’s when Netflix goes off and Amazon and Domino’s stop delivering.

I'd disown the little shit and let the state raise his worthless ass, they can take responsibility for his actions from that day forward.

Do you have a child of your own? Blood of your blood and flesh of your flesh?

That’s fucked up. Kids are impressionable and these freaks are pushing mental illness in schools

2E59234A-5BFF-4A8C-828F-747CBDE3F676.jpeg

Oh and fuck the police carrying out these kidnappings.

And free @nagantguy

Truth hurts. The blue line parasites should get a productive job. Not hammer that report button

Of.course, when the kid gets murdered or raped or both by the foster parents the courts will be untouchable
How many Foster children are “lost”

It’s where the oligarchy gets its victims

The more shit like this I hear the more I realize Americans don't have a red line. Government can literally do whatever sick thing it wants to us and we will still cower in fear and do nothing. I pray if my day ever comes I have the strength to set a example
Meh.

People stop at their red line all the time

“The ballad of Carl Drega “ is full of people that have had enough.

Plus killdozer etc

Unlike violent crime and school shootings. , they don’t want copycats removing gov tyrants so they aren’t publicized.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Meh.

People stop at their red line all the time

“The ballad of Carl Drega “ is full of people that have had enough.

Plus killdozer etc

Unlike violent crime and school shootings. , they don’t want copycats removing gov tyrants so they aren’t publicized.
Been reading it. It's not as impressive of a collection as I hoped for lol.

• Sad