• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Indianapolis new bill banning assault type rifles and age requirements

Welcome to the Banana Republic, coming soon everywhere.

I bought my first two guns at 12, an SKS and a Mossberg 500. The Mossberg lived behind the seat in my pickup all through high school. Even after those pussies Harris, and Cleebold shot up their school.

About a million shells later, I still have the Mossberg.

Read the 3rd sentence in that article....

"The ordinance increases the age required to purchase a gun in the city to 21 years old, bans "assault rifles" within city limits and mandates a license to carry."

On the new ATF 4473 forms you now have to answer a question as to: Do you "Reside in the city limits?" Yes, No or unknown is what you have to check off in one of the boxes.

Call me silly but I see a pattern here.

If a city passes an ordnance banning stuff in the city limits and you do live in the city limits of that given jurisdiction you could be lying on the form / breaking the law.

Just my .02.

The SC needs to fucking just declare it. Yo can't ban ARs or ammo. This "passing it back to a lower court for consideration" is bullshit.
Remember how they slow played everything so they could certify the election before anything happened.

What are the odds they are slow playing it, so they can blame the ruling on the 4 new justices....

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Read the 3rd sentence in that article....

"The ordinance increases the age required to purchase a gun in the city to 21 years old, bans "assault rifles" within city limits and mandates a license to carry."

On the new ATF 4473 forms you now have to answer a question as to: Do you "Reside in the city limits?" Yes, No or unknown is what you have to check off in one of the boxes.

Call me silly but I see a pattern here.

If a city passes an ordnance banning stuff in the city limits and you do live in the city limits of that given jurisdiction you could be lying on the form / breaking the law.

Just my .02.
Excellent point. I just saw that on a 4473 last week. I don't remember seeing it before and wondered why it was asked. In light of the article it is now clear the reason for the question. Anyone know when this first appeared? I don't think it was there in 2021?

Reactions: Frank Green
What a bunch of candyasses in Indianapolis. Spending taxpayers time and money passing redunt laws that are already covered by the 1934 firearms act concerning full auto firearms . Then passing an assault weapons ban in the city which they admittedly cant be enforced anyone can go 10 miles or less in any direction out of the city and buy whatever they want. And we all know how well laws prevent crime. I’m sure we all know what the real problem in Indianapolis is that needs to be controlled.
OUT

Reactions: Terry Cross
Indiana has preemption.

Meaning the council knew their law was illegal under state law, but they passed it anyway

I raise this not to dismiss the issue, but point out these people really don't care about the law or any constitution.

You will submit to their whims or else

Indiana has preemption.

Meaning the council knew their law was illegal under state law, but they passed it anyway

I raise this not to dismiss the issue, but point out these people really don't care about the law or any constitution.

You will submit to their whims or else
IN AG should swear out warrants and arrest all these assholes for violating state law and using "color of law" to violate the rights of the people. Fucking dipshits

Thanks. I remembered seeing the "non-binary" crap on the last one I did, but I didn't remember the city limits question. I had not seen one since the DEC 22 revision you posted until last week, so I guess it wasn't on the last one.

I'm curious if you check that off you automatically get approved.

Reactions: vh20
We will see this type of 'legislaiton' passed in many states. In Missouri, Kansas City & St Louis politicians are talking about doing the same thing. Does politicians care about the US or state constitution anymore?

What a bunch of candyasses in Indianapolis. Spending taxpayers time and money passing redunt laws that are already covered by the 1934 firearms act concerning full auto firearms . Then passing an assault weapons ban in the city which they admittedly cant be enforced anyone can go 10 miles or less in any direction out of the city and buy whatever they want. And we all know how well laws prevent crime. I’m sure we all know what the real problem in Indianapolis is that needs to be controlled.
OUT
Wasting money is something they excel at. In Jackson county they put out on a ballot, should all the Andrew Jackson statues be removed, you know because slaves. The vote came back, KEEP THE STATUES. So what they do one year later the city votes to remove the statues with only one saying ahh the people said keep them. Paying an outside company to take down the statues and to store them at the tune of several million, and then an ongoing cost per year for storage. Very next story was how they needed to increase the property tax because they need the money.

I am so glad I don't live there.

Last time I drive through Indy, went the wrong way on the loop, had to get off at an exit to turn around. The area I turned around in looked like a straight New Orleans project….

Banning law abiding people from owning weapons ain't gonna stop shit.

And that city has much bigger problems they should be tackling

Last edited:
Last time I drive through Indy, went the wrong way on the loop, had to get off at an exit to turn around. The area I turned around in looked liked a straight New Orleans projects….

Banning law abiding people from owning weapons ain't gonna stop shit.

And that city has much bigger problems they should be tackling
And why should anyone obey the “Laws” that the left makes when the left is utterly lawless and corrupt. Look at this shit:

The SC needs to fucking just declare it. Yo can't ban ARs or ammo. This "passing it back to a lower court for consideration" is bullshit.
With no enforcement of the SC decisions what will come of it?There is no SCOTUS police or whatever to make sure the states abide by their decisions. Just look at Bruen in NY and abortion in all the blue states.They just thumb their noses at the SC and do what they want.

Reactions: vh20
I'm curious if you check that off you automatically get approved.
What's interesting is... on some electronic tablets the question is there just like on the form.... but....

When we submit thru the ATF website... the question isn't there. So what gives?

I think it is for future stuff and if you answer falsely on the form and something happens... then it will be like you lied on the form and can be charged with a felony. Like I said it's for future stuff coming down the road. That's the only logical conclusion I come to.

We will see this type of 'legislaiton' passed in many states. In Missouri, Kansas City & St Louis politicians are talking about doing the same thing. Does politicians care about the US or state constitution anymore?

Yeah, because laws like this have worked so well in cities like Chicago, NY, LA, etc…….those places are crime less utopias because of weapon bans that everyone follows. We really do need a sarcastic font.

My cousin’s daughter does CSI lab work in Indy. I’m sure her work load will now be decreased exponentially :rolleyes:. She likes to joke about the stupid laws that don’t work. 226 homocides last year keeps her busy.

Reactions: Plinker 73
It won't end...

Until the left no longer breathes oxygen. The clot shot had not killed them fast enough to make a considerable impact. Maybe the cancers from long term mRNA-hijacked cells may still do the work in the coming years. Hopefully. There is no cohabitation with disease carrying parasites. In a structure infested with bed bugs or black mold, either the bugs/mold have to be completely eradicated, or human occupants cannot live there without becoming ill and the structure would have to be condemned and demolished entirely.

• Love
Reactions: 232593 and Bender
IMG_6733.jpeg

With no enforcement of the SC decisions what will come of it?There is no SCOTUS police or whatever to make sure the states abide by their decisions. Just look at Bruen in NY and abortion in all the blue states.They just thumb their noses at the SC and do what they want.
Meanwhile, the Right always plays by the rules, acts indignant about the antics of the Left, and gets their butts handed to them because the Left refuses to be constrained by any "rules". For a long time the charade has worked, but it is becoming apparent to an ever-increasing number of their voters that they work for the same team their voters were voting against.

Indianapolis is such a shithole. Was there a few months ago. Had to walk through a chimp out on my way back to the hotel from st Elmo’s. No joke there was over a hundred kids yelling and some fighting. On top of that someone got shot and killed a couple of blocks away in the circle. Fuck that place.