• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Indoor scope tracking at 13’+-

JUAN l herrera

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2022
RCKY MNTS
Have been working on this scope tracking checking set up for a while. Just wanted to share. So am able to check scope tracking error within 13 ‘ more or less in my shop. The scope sits on a rail screwed to a xyz axis table and then bolted to a one piece pdestal that’s bolted to my shop floor.” SOLID”
I’m using the lens that’s used for indoor dry fire training kit and it allows to focus and parallax at close distance. So the 3 axis table allows for centering the retticle in the scope and perfect on the 4mm sq grid that’s placed level and square from scope witch is also leveled. I have found some scopes that I own that may be up to .3 Mils off with in just a couple a Mils also some with cant shift to some that are perfect. Still figuring MOA grid. If anyone has a formula please advise thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1414.jpeg
    IMG_1414.jpeg
    566.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1413.jpeg
    IMG_1413.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1415.png
    IMG_1415.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 44