• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision InfiRay T2 Pro

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We get contacted by a lot of companies to "try" or "buy" a host of different electronics. Everything from OEM laser rangefinders to the most common request now being night vision and thermal products. So this is the first time for me to entertain one of these such requests as in my eyes, the price has come down and the quality has increased enough to see a difference.

InfiRay has reached out regarding their mini and micro Thermal units and last week I received them in the mail. Unfortunately, the same day they arrived I was sick as hell but recovered quick enough to start piecing things together.

IMG_3196.JPG

Both of these units will attach no problem to my NF 4-16x, and the setup was super easy and straightforward. The view through the scope was excellent as well giving the micro-unit a big appearance in the scope.
    IMG_3198.JPG

My initial thoughts through a pair of glassy eyes are certainly one of appreciation. I was not expecting the units to feel so solid and not plastic or cheap. Controls are solids, buttons respond well, and in the limited early context, I think these were worth the time to explore deeper.

The Company is offering an Influencer Package, I will post the details below, and understand this is just my first few days with everything.

• The Introduction of InfiRay T2 Pro:
    • 2.1 First step, reply to this post with your hunting experiences, interested hunting games, main hunting gears (such as bow, or rifle, AR15, etc.), thermal cameras type(scopes, monocular, binoculars, clip on, if brand is InfiRay, please specify) .
    • T2 Pro Experience Officer Recruitment Period:
    Recruitment Period:July 1, 2022 – August 30, 2022

Announcement Date:September 5, 2022

Qualification of Candidates:

4.1 A hunting lover who has published at least five influential posts the forum of Snipershide.com.

4.2 Own a Youtube channel, Facebook account, Instagram, or other social media.

4.3 Demonstrating experiences of thermal scopes and thermal cameras.

4.4 At least 18 years of age.

T2 Pro Experience Officer Recruitment Quantity:

Select at most 20 officers from the candidates.

T2 Pro Experience Officer Responsibilities:

6.1 After receiving the product, the Experience Officer should leave a public review post on the Snipers Hide forum within 15 days to share their experiences with the T2 Pro.

6.2 The review content published on the forum must be self-made and include at least six pictures and a video longer than 2 minutes. The T2 Pro also must be included in the post content.

6.3 Unbiased comparison with T2Pro and other thermal cameras in the market.

Share the videos and pictures on Snipershide Forum.​

6.4 All uploads by participants can be legally used by InfiRay for future marketing promotions.

6.5 The post content must be self-made. Do not reproduce or illegally use the works of others. Participants who fail to follow this will be held legally liable.

6.6 This event is also being conducted on InfiRay’s Facebook and Instagram.

6.7 InfiRay reserves the right for final interpretation of the content hereinabove.

Stronlgy recommend to use the keywords InfiRay, T2 Pro.

The T2 Pro Experience Officer’s benefits:

Fulfill the responsibilities above:

7.1 The officers can keep this InfiRay’s latest product T2 Pro thermal monocular (Valued $400) for free.

7.2 Become a member of InfiRay’s influencer program, have a chance test InfiRay new products.

7.3 Get a mystery gift valued at $100(10 out of 20).​

Am reading that right they are 400 or is that just influencer price? That's an awesome deal

Here is the website

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 10.47.57 AM.png

Think they left a "1" off the value. Looking around it seems the little smartphone dongle is $400ish, opticsplanet lists the CTP13 clip-on at $1350

Think they left a "1" off the value. Looking around it seems the little smartphone dongle is $400ish, opticsplanet lists the CTP13 clip-on at $1350
    That's still a pretty good deal for a clip on

Yes, this is seemingly more accurate.

I’m really curious about that other model in OPs picture, which appears to be the CML25 ($2,450 from optics planet)

Were you sick with the Covid that's going around?
    I have no idea what I had, we met with AI Wednesday Night for Dinner, and after getting back from my Road Trip to Washington the day before, around 3 AM I got hit with a fever and chills, lasted 3 days, max temp was 102.5, gone now...

Never tested anything as far as I know I had a cold and treated it as such...

I needed the rest anyway :)

Reactions: Northman623
    Yes ,the $400 was for the Smartphone attachment

They originally wanted to send that, but I wanted the bigger units to try vs the Phone attachment

They didn't update my price list, I emailed asking for an update

Reactions: 6.5SH
    I have no idea what I had, we met with AI Wednesday Night for Dinner, and after getting back from my Road Trip to Washington the day before, around 3 AM I got hit with a fever and chills, lasted 3 days, max temp was 102.5, gone now...

Never tested anything as far as I know I had a cold and treated it as such...

I needed the rest anyway :)

You probably had the Covid from what I can tell from myself and everyone that has had it recently.
    Just look out for feeling tired for a few weeks
    Also, you might get a dry cough that is a bit annoying.

version 5 of the Omnicron is making the rounds pretty quickly.

Yes ,the $400 was for the Smartphone attachment

They originally wanted to send that, but I wanted the bigger units to try vs the Phone attachment

They didn't update my price list, I emailed asking for an update
    I've been debating the phone attachment to play with but that's a bit much for a toy

@lowlight

Any insight on the CML25 would be appreciated.

I was really looking forward to seeing more content on it.

Specifically wether or not mounting to a 1913 rail was a viable option (as a clip-on obviously)

Attachments

• EDAB936B-8DC5-4C5A-9CCC-3039400A869B.png
      EDAB936B-8DC5-4C5A-9CCC-3039400A869B.png
      2.9 MB · Views: 101
    If you guys give me a bullet list of wants, details on the units that are not easily available I can ask

I have a direct line to them so we can clarify any details you all hopefull
    @lowlight thanks for offering to help.

I have one very specific question regarding the CML25, along with the previous poster’s question about recoil rating/lifespan.

The short version of my question is:

Can the CML25 be mounted directly to a 1913 rail via a single scope ring (30mm or 34mm)? See the attached photo

I know that the CML25 attaches to the objective of various scopes using adapters. The ocular lens assembly on the CML25 is threaded to accept these various adapters, and also includes a built in lock ring to secure it in place.

Does Infiray have any/know of any adapters that would allow a short 30mm or 34mm tube to be attached for the purpose of mounting directly to a 1913 rail (similar to a 3x magnifier mount). I figured you could buy many various height single rings or magnifier mounts to match different scope and optic heights.

The below photo seems to show it being mounted this way, but I can’t find any information that shows wether or not this is a legitimate mounting option, or if the person who took this photo “rigged” it up this way.

Hopefully this clarifies my question. If you can reach out to them for an answer it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 0C9D79D9-E3CF-4B55-A1EA-7908052A0DC0.png
      0C9D79D9-E3CF-4B55-A1EA-7908052A0DC0.png
      2.9 MB · Views: 89
    Last edited:
    Glad you’re feeling better, Frank.

Thermal clip on for less than $1500? I have been drinking bourbon pretty heavily since noon. Am I drunk and reading this wrong?

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
    256x192 .... yikes ...is it going to be that useful past 100 yards?
    Price is good but I’d rather go for a 400x300 for a clip-on.
    Agreed. That’s why the CML25 piques my interest a bit more. It gets close to the 400 res mark (and is a multi-purpose unit). Obviously 640 is ideal but then you find yourself in a completely different price category

Reactions: st1650
    Can the CML25 be mounted directly to a 1913 rail via a single scope ring (30mm or 34mm)? See the attached photo

Both of these two NVM/MUM mounts should work for your purpose.

I have the Armasight QR mount and it will co-witness a NVM14 nod behind a red dot. There looks to be a mounting spot on the bottom of the CML25 for the mini rail so the thermal will be the right way up. And order from the OpticsPlanet at your own risk!

Thanks for this thread Frank. I have worked with thermals for a long time and the most important specification for me is the ability of the devices to specifically identify and differentiate between objects that have very similar temps. This is a reflection of the bolometer that's in the device. When ambient temps rise it is harder and harder to do this. Call it there sensitivity. The question that is at the fore front right now is are the units cryo cooled and specifically what type of Bolometer they have. The recent widespread use of Micro bolometers is changing the industry faster than I care to keep up with. So if your looking for a metric that means something to me its what type bolometer it has and what is the sensitivity threshold. Again thanks for doing the leg work on these.

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
    I actually have one of the phone USB Infiray TS2+ units. It's a macro lens, so it's not great at distance, but I will say that they are freaking impressive for the cost. Good resolution, and the 25hz refresh makes the video fairly smooth. Their software app is a bit buggy, and the video and audio can be messed up. But overall, I'm happy with it. It's great for checking stuff around the house, and I'll see if it works for tracking this hunting season.