• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Infitech Optics mount for Aimpoint Acro New Mp5 , Mp5k Sp5, Sp5k Red dot mount HK G3/MP5

artofthepoint

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2022
OHIO
New unused unmounted $100.00ea or both for $175.00 Aimpoint Micro Mount is Sold! Only ACRO is avail-

Manufactures info, Please do your own research to make sure this will fit your applications. Please see box for part numbers etc.​

HK G3/MP5 Aimpoint ACRO mount - this Mount will Also work with the Steiner MPS Red dot according to the manufacture.​

The ultimate low-profile mount for your HK G3 and MP5 platforms (including most clones).

NEW in the box - unused. Shipped and insured to Lower 48-​

Paypal FF - No notes / Discreate includes shipping and insurance to Lower 48 states ONLY- No Trades & Price is not negotiable​

If you want it please post below and send me an Im. I don't consider items I list sold until I get a firm (its sold or I will take it Thank you for looking.

A direct Aimpoint ACRO mounting interface coupled with the overall low profile of the mount gives the lowest possible mounting platform, putting your optic in-line with the standard diopter sights for an absolute co-witness and without sacrificing your cheek-weld.
Since the optic is put in-line with the diopter sights, it does not obscure the shooters vision and transitions between red-dot and iron sights are completely seamless.
The clamping claws are made from 7075-T6 aluminium for extra durabilty and feature special cold-formed self locking threads.
This provides a stronger thread but also ensures that the mount will not vibrate loose without the need for threadlocking compounds, regardless of how many times the screws are loosened and re-tightened.

HK G3/MP5 Aimpoint Micro mount

The ultimate low-profile mount for your HK G3 and MP5 platforms (including most clones).

A direct Aimpoint Micro mounting interface coupled with the overall low profile of the mount gives the lowest possible mounting platform, putting your optic in-line with the standard diopter sights for an absolute co-witness and without sacrificing your cheek-weld.

Since the optic is put in-line with the diopter sights, it does not obscure the shooters vision and transitions between red-dot and iron sights are completely seamless.

The clamping claws are made from 7075-T6 aluminium for extra durabilty and feature special cold-formed self locking threads.

This provides a stronger thread but also ensures that the mount will not vibrate loose without the need for threadlocking compounds, regardless of how many times the screws are loosened and re-tightened.

Weight: 1.6oz (45g)

Material: Mount - 6082-T6 / Claws - 7075-T6

Finish: Cerakote Armor Black with laser engraving.

Fits most red dot sights that use the Aimpoint Micro interface, such as the Aimpoint Micro series, Comp M5*, Vortex Crossfire, Holosun 503, 403 and many others.

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited: