• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Info Needed (Suppressors) - Ident MK III et al

TXARGUY

Private
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2014
Suppressor Question

I have been looking at .30 cal suppressors for a while now and have found one that I'm interested in but can't seem to find much information on it at all. No Youtube videos, no one discussing them on forums, nothing.

It is made by Ident Marking in Rockwall; the guys who do my Trust engraving. I have been to their shop and seen their operation and know they are some great guys and very talented engineers. I know they do fantastic work through my own experience with them and through never hearing (or reading) a single negative comment about them.

But I can find nothing at all about their in house made and branded suppressors.

I am looking for comments from anyone who owns one, knows someone with one or has experience being around one.

Link to the suppressor in question:

New Products : Ident MK III 7.62mm Suppressor

Pic of suppressor in question:

avurymuj.jpg

My personal requirements for a .30 cal suppressor are:

1.) Direct thread
2.) 7.5" max length
3.) 1.5" max outside diameter
4.) 5/8 x 24 thread
5.) Rated and warrantied for full auto
OR
6.) Rated and warrantied for use on a 7" (shortest) barrel.
7.) Black or matte gray in color

Things I like about the Ident Marking suppressor:

1.) Made in Texas
2.) Made local to me (north Texas)
3.) Made by guys I know to do good work

Things I am not concerned with:

1.) Weight
2.) Appearance
3.) Brand name
4.) User serviceability

Others in consideration:

1.) Templar Tactical (Crux) Nemesis30 - NOTE: I can't seem to find anyone with one in stock and company says up to 6 month backup before they can give me a serial number. Nemesis30 - 6" - Direct Thread

2.) Thunder Beast Arms 30
Thunder Beast Arms 30PS Silencer - For SaleSilencer Shop

3.) AAC Cyclone - K
AAC Cyclone-K | Silencer ShopSilencer Shop

Last edited:
My personal requirements for a .30 cal suppressor are:

1.) Direct thread
2.) 7.5" max length
3.) 1.5" max outside diameter
4.) 5/8 x 24 thread
5.) Rated and warrantied for full auto
6.) Rated and warrantied for use on a 7" (shortest) barrel.
7.) Black or matte gray in color

Don't know of anyone who makes a 30 cal Full Auto 7 inch BBL rated can.

TXARGUY- I'm interested in this as well; I too am familiar with the guys at Ident (specifically, Jason... I first met him probably 20 years ago) and am impressed with their operation. Additionally, like you, I am interested in supporting my local companies.

I will say that the Ident suppressor design is pretty interesting, especially in regard to the method of bonding the tube to the core. Simple, foolproof, and solid... gotta love it.

TXARGUY- I'm interested in this as well; I too am familiar with the guys at Ident (specifically, Jason... I first met him probably 20 years ago) and am impressed with their operation. Additionally, like you, I am interested in supporting my local companies.

I will say that the Ident suppressor design is pretty interesting, especially in regard to the method of bonding the tube to the core. Simple, foolproof, and solid... gotta love it.

I'm going to be calling Jason in the morning to see if I can get a few more questions answered. I'd really like to witness a head to head comparison with their suppressor and a few of the others I mentioned (and that I know he carries). Otherwise I may just pick one up anyway. It's not like the price of their can and stamp is going to break me.

I'll update with what I find out.