• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Info on M40 Commemorative Rifle ?

Brandon972

Private
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2009
DFW, Texas
Just saw a write up in American Rifleman and was wondering if anyone has one or has used one and what a fair price for one would be. One thing I noticed about the ones I have found for sale is the barrel doesnt look like it is the same size as teh original.

Re: Info on M40 Commemorative Rifle ?

I've been using mine for NRA LR. It shoots as good as any M700 I've owned. I have the model distrubuted by Davidsons about 2 years ago.

This is my Commemorative.
M40Resize-1.jpg

Gun_s_001.jpg

And Chuck Mawhinney's at the USMC museum.Keep and eye on the auction sites,they are still floating around. If your anywhere around Va. there is one at the gunshows all the time.Here ya go-
http://www.gunsamerica.com/934949029/Gun...ton_700_M40.htm

Thanks guys.

Scott I saw that one on GA. Seems to be about $700 more than they sell for from Impact Guns.

Anyone have some info on accuracy ?? Are the barrels teh same contour as the original M40 ??

I knew I should have bought one when they came out. I just didn't read into it to much and passed over them.

Is the GA site price about the going price?

(None are listed at Impact).

Very Nice Scott i am jealous!!