• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Info on US Nightvision F5032

Pusher591

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 18, 2009
    Gaston County
    Looking at these as they seem to have everything I want without having to spend the coin on PVS31a’s.

Articulate to each side,offer battery packs,auto shut-off, Harris white phos tubes,low battery and IR indicators.

Am I missing something? I can’t find any real reviews. Also, the company itself, is it a reputable company?

Harris now L3Harris is reputable. Not sure who will make the 5032 going forward (Elbit Systems ?) but I believe USNV ( & or NVD) had some sort of exclusive or near exclusive agreement to sell those. I played with some a little and thought they were a nice 31 alternative. Finding HIGH FOM units was a challenge for me the few times I inquired.

Nice find. Hadn't seen these before so I can't offer up any knowledge to help.

Another option, but slightly different and lighter is the BNVD line up. I have the Mini-B. They have whatever tube you want. Articulate. Batter pack. Whatever you want.

Looking at these as they seem to have everything I want without having to spend the coin on PVS31a’s.

Articulate to each side,offer battery packs,auto shut-off, Harris white phos tubes,low battery and IR indicators.

Am I missing something? I can’t find any real reviews. Also, the company itself, is it a reputable company?

I was looking for reviews on these as well because my wife used to work there and they would give me a pretty nice deal. Unfortunately at the time the only tubes offered were thin filmed Harris and they did not have high fom specs like I was looking for so I went DTNVG with L3 instead. I really like the housing though. If I could have used that housing with the L3 tubes I would certainly have been happy.

Company is legit. Not sure the quality of their laser though(triad) it looks like it was a rebranded Holosun.

Reactions: Pusher591
    Bringing this back around since the F5032 is being carried by several companies, however I have been getting/seeing different FOM quotes.

When these were introduced they were advertised as having a 1800 FOM minimum standard and were sold with an included G24 Wilcox.

I have been seeing these lately advertised as minimum 2400 FOM and I assume that’s because they secured the contract with the Marine Corp to meet the 2376 minimum. Does anyone know if these come with specs sheets because I’ve been told they do and I’ve also been told no they don’t so 🤷🏻‍♂️

The set I purchased back in November of last year came with data sheets. They where the 2400 FOM minimums. They are my favorite binos by a long shot and were worth the price of admission.

Reactions: jwramp
    The set I purchased back in November of last year came with data sheets. They where the 2400 FOM minimums. They are my favorite binos by a long shot and were worth the price of admission.
    I will be PM’ing you and thanks for your input

Coming with spec sheets. Last set of Exelis 5032/PVS-31D's I had came with sheets and had matched 2800 FOM Exelis WP tubes.

Very nice, and I wouldn't have much of a problem with using them over my 2376 PVS-31A's.

Coming with spec sheets. Last set of Exelis 5032/PVS-31D's I had came with sheets and had matched 2800 FOM Exelis WP tubes.

Very nice, and I wouldn't have much of a problem with using them over my 2376 PVS-31A's.
    😍😍😍

where you get them from?
    Is there a difference in the F5032 compared to the PVS-31D because they look close to identical but are listed separate on the Elbeit website

Last edited:
    Down Range Thermal. They’re not restricted, but you get what you get.