• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Info regarding Premier to help answer questions

Plange

Sergeant
Minuteman
Good Morning Gentleman,

As stated in earlier posts, Premier Reticles is undergoing changes in management. Currently production in North America has been suspended, pending reorganization. Please be assured, we have adequate inventory to service our customers during this period of change.

Production in Germany is ongoing with no interruption planned; North American production will resume after the reorganization is complete.

Customer service is available to handle any questions or requirements you may have.

Premier Reticles will be exhibiting at the upcoming 2012 Shot Show in Las Vegas.

Thanks for your support, more information will be forthcoming as I can release it.

Paul

Re: Info regarding Premier to help answer questions

Bukakke!

Thanks Paul, have a good Christmas, I might cya at Shot.

Thanks Paul for taking care of my issue I had with my scope.
Call me on my cell when you get it.

Thanks

-Z

Plange,

Thanks for the update. I'm still loving my 5-25 and kicking tires on a 3-15.

Paul, are you going to be at the SHOT booth?

Great company, hope you all get it whipped back into shape and pumping out more excellent product

Hi Guys,
Yes I will be at SHOT and look forward to seeing everyone again.

Charlie, I haven't forgotten about you. I have that on my to do list for Monday.

Thanks for the support,
Paul