• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Info Request RE: B&C and HS Precision stocks

Double-edged

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2002
I have a Remington 700 in .338 Winchester Magnum that has a Remington detachable magazine. I want to change stocks and put it in either a B&C or HS Precision stock but neither company's site is all that great in regard to showing someone exactly which stock to choose.

The choices are those two companies and I'm keep the Remington detachable magazine assembly. I don't want to do anything but bolt the barreled action in and torque it down.

Anyone familiar enough with the offerings of the two companies to give me advice on which stock is which? I <span style="font-weight: bold">THINK</span> that the PSS071 would be the correct HS Precision stock but I can't find the equivalent B&C and I would <span style="font-weight: bold">MUCH</span> rather go with the B&C at this point after my recent exposure to their current product line.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Info Request RE: B&C and HS Precision stocks

If you want the easy button, I would go with a take-off Sendero. It think it will be pretty much drop-in for your application. I couldn't tell you what the equivalent B&C would be, although I have a couple and like them.