• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Gunworks

Pete B

Private
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Anyone here know of another way to contact these guys, other than through the contact form on their website?
As I'm getting zero love from them currently via this method. Is this normal?
Cheers
Pete

Anyone here know of another way to contact these guys, other than through the contact form on their website?
As I'm getting zero love from them currently via this method. Is this normal?
Cheers
Pete
Have you purchased a rail or looking to buy? I can tell you if you purchased a rail, new rails are going into production today. Ingenuity Gunworks purchased a new CNC machine a few weeks ago to bring production in house as previous machine shop had issues with quality and producing rails when needed. It has talked a couple weeks to get the machine up and running and sorted out for production but after visiting the shop yesterday rails are going into production. I cannot say when they will ship but it should be soon. I can tell you lack of communication right now is down to Paul getting the machine up and running.

If you have questions on the system I can probably help you out on it.

Reactions: Pete B
He usually responds. I have been having email troubles with them as well but the customer service and products are awesome!!

I ordered a rail system on July 24th, lead time was indicated online as 3-5 weeks. On Sept 25th, I got an email update from Paul saying he hoped to fill backorders by the end of Oct. I hope Paul gets caught up, this rifle build is sitting on the bench at the gunsmith waiting on this one last part.

Oh I hear ya. But it’s really worth it. I’m waiting on some parts as well shoot me a pm if you need an alternate contact

Thanks for the responses, looks like a just caught Paul at a bad/busy time. I'm oversea's and due to the shipping details unable to use his website to order a rail set-up, hence needing other means of contact. A few blokes over here are using his gear and to be honest it should be banned!
Makes things RIDICULOUSLY easy for certain situations!!! lol
Regards
Pete

Thanks for the responses, looks like a just caught Paul at a bad/busy time. I'm oversea's and due to the shipping details unable to use his website to order a rail set-up, hence needing other means of contact. A few blokes over here are using his gear and to be honest it should be banned!
Makes things RIDICULOUSLY easy for certain situations!!! lol
Regards
Pete

I’m going to guess you’re in Australia. If you are I do know someone has contacted him about being a dealer there. And if you need to directly get ahold of Paul PM your contact info I’ll pass it along.